greyblue_bian

greyblue_bian

2x Failed CTB Member
Jun 10, 2022
What troubles are too small for someone to consider suicide? I'm not sure, but I shouldn't have to go through a crisis for people to even consider my feelings and thoughts of suicide even relevant. But, I've already opened up about all of my life "trauma" to people and nobody cares. If I killed myself, people would only care around and about other people, and spit on me some more when no one is around. But, I guess everyone else can do no wrong because they don't remember what they've done, and I am Lucifer. It makes me want to inflict pain on only the people who hurt me, but that wouldn't change anything or make me feel better. Instead, like the manipulative, idiotic, lying thief that I am, I would kill myself and write a note to expose everyone so that they would feel even as involuntary exposed as I did throughout my life. I could never trust anyone, nor myself. Not since I was 6, but I hadn't even begun to realize the damage being done. I'm not sure what I did before I was born to deserve my life, neither do I understand why anything good ever happened to me either. No one really deserves anything in life really. Not any of the good or any of the bad. We just get what we do and that's all there is to it.