S

simplesimon93

Oct 12, 2024
Ok so I tried this yesterday as a dry run. I took 3 sleeping tablets and within 15 minutes I noticed I was starting to drift off. I think this can work for me to get over the SI feeling and once I had the noose around myself I could feel myself failing forward. I was still standing but really struggling to keep my balance. Given that I intend to this this minus any chair over the weekend I think this will work. I have a rope that holds up to 1800kgs so I don't think weight will be an issue and I'm pretty confident in my knots. Seems almost too easy

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and TimetoGo!
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Wizard
Aug 30, 2022
Ok so I tried this yesterday as a dry run. I took 3 sleeping tablets and within 15 minutes I noticed I was starting to drift off. I think this can work for me to get over the SI feeling and once I had the noose around myself I could feel myself failing forward. I was still standing but really struggling to keep my balance. Given that I intend to this this minus any chair over the weekend I think this will work. I have a rope that holds up to 1800kgs so I don't think weight will be an issue and I'm pretty confident in my knots. Seems almost too easy
Has its risks if the rope was to fall into a non lethal position but could definitely work