S

soulreaper

Jun 4, 2020
anyone know what type of sleeping pills are likely to kill you if taken enough? and where to get them, ive ordered some broadifacoum rat poison pellets but kinda scared to take them all at the moment

restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
anyone know what type of sleeping pills are likely to kill you if taken enough? and where to get them, ive ordered some broadifacoum rat poison pellets but kinda scared to take them all at the moment
Holy shit dude don't take rat poison. For the love of god choose something else other than that. You will be in excruciating pain. Don't do that to yourself, please. Sleeping pills also can't kill you, you would need to take an ungodly amount for it to even work like that.

• Love
Reactions: Ulisses
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Why would you take rat poison??

N

nightquest00

Jul 20, 2020
This is definitely a bad idea. Most likely you will end up in ER

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Hey friend, I'm sorry for the pain and troubles in you life that have brought you here and are making you consider such methods.
If you've not done it some might recommend checking out the resources thread, this may help you decide if there is a method for you that might be more peaceful.
To echo some of the other posters to this thread the things you have suggested will cause you even more pain and suffering, both long and short term, please don't select these as options.
If you need to chat then there are so many kind and compassionate people here, who will listen if you want to vent your spleen.
Love and respect brother.
DBD

Reactions: KleinerWolf
S

soulreaper

Jun 4, 2020
Hey friend, I'm sorry for the pain and troubles in you life that have brought you here and are making you consider such methods.
If you've not done it some might recommend checking out the resources thread, this may help you decide if there is a method for you that might be more peaceful.
To echo some of the other posters to this thread the things you have suggested will cause you even more pain and suffering, both long and short term, please don't select these as options.
If you need to chat then there are so many kind and compassionate people here, who will listen if you want to vent your spleen.
Love and respect brother.
DBD

i want SN but i cant find any in uk that i can get hold of?

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
i want SN but i cant find any in uk that i can get hold of?
The lament of many of us brother.
I think in recent times non-commercial supply of SN is being quite closely controlled.
Please be careful my friend, can you chuck the rat poison without hurting yourself or anyone/ thing else?
Temptation makes you do some fucked up things (like trying to homebrew chlorine gas in a greenhouse... Not nice).
Peace brother