edea666

edea666

Sep 12, 2023
I wanna know if overdosing in sleeping pills is effective? I'm new here and looking for painless method. Thank you.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Which pills will you take?

Also, I don't recommend this, OD is very unpredictable and quite unreliable. You should try getting opioids and combining those with your sleeping pills if you want to use an OD method. OD with opioids is the best OD method.

• Informative
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and Dayrain
edea666

edea666

Sep 12, 2023
Which pills will you take?

Also, I don't recommend this, OD is very unpredictable and quite unreliable. You should try getting opioids and combining those with your sleeping pills if you want to use an OD method. OD with opioids is the best OD method.
can I access or buy opioids easily?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
can I access or buy opioids easily?
It is relatively easy if you find the right people, finding the right people takes some time. Try to search in the darkweb or some dealers in your city or anywhere nearby where you live.

Reactions: edea666
melodyhehe

melodyhehe

happy lil scum
Jun 30, 2023
yea no i doubt that will end things u could pop a bunch tho and then wrap ur head in plastic bag then u wont suffer much but id be scared to even try that i just heard its doable like that

Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Penguin said it right, overdose isn't a reliable method at all

Chronicoverwhelm

Chronicoverwhelm

Student
Aug 13, 2022
That was my chosen method back in 1995. I tried it and I'm unfortunately still here.

lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
I have access to opiods and benzos in abundance. How can I OD with these alone? I really want my freedom but don't want to go out in pain.