• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

alliebear

alliebear

The sun also sets
Jun 13, 2022
Hi guys….sleeping pills method please?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That method isn't a reliable suicide method, anything over the counter or very easily accessible isn't generally recommended for ctb, suicide just simply isn't straightforward as after all we exist in a world where suicide is made as difficult as possible for people. If someone told you this is a ctb method I think they gave you misinformation.

Last edited:
Reactions: RosyMapleMothss
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Forget this idea. Most overdoses fail, even with prescription drugs, unless you use a proven guide.
In this thread you can find an overview of common methods, books and guides, including 2 guides with prescription drugs.

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
sleeping pills or medications in general do not work for ctb

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Don't overdose with any over the counter medicines for ctb, it is very unreliable. It will most likely end up in you having organ problems or something and i don't think anyone would enjoy struggling with organ problems on top of living a torturous life. You should look into some other methods, if anyone told you that the method you were considering was reliable, then they're obviously not well informed regarding ctb methods.

Reactions: befree
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
sleeping pills or medications in general do not work for ctb

C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
99% of the drugs available in a drugstore will not work, that's why I said in general.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I can't see the word "drugstore" in your reply above. That´s why I posted those 2 guides.

020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
There is more chance getting permanent damage from overdosing on sleeping pills as the failing rate is pretty high. Wouldn't recommend. Like FuneralCry said, everything that's easily accessible to us won't fully work, it's for a reason.

Last edited:
alliebear

alliebear

The sun also sets
Jun 13, 2022
Noted. Thank you for the tips. I woudldnt know if you guys werent responding. Would read the other thread☺️