• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SickSadSlave

Dec 18, 2021
Could it possibly work? I tried just sitting in my car before but the heat became unbearable. If I took sleeping pills and fell asleep parked (where I wouldn't be found ofc) could that do the job?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It would take too long, I believe, and you'd likely be discovered before death. Not really a practical way. Babies are more fragile. That's why they "cook" in the heat in short order. Adults are more hearty, if you will. Another thing is it's a difficult way to go. I bet the sleeping pills would wear off before you died. You'd be dehydrated and sickly, but not dead. Just really sick and miserable. Is that really the only choice available to you? Surely, that has to be a better, more peaceful way. I don't consider dying my heat prostration a peaceful death.

Reactions: sadwife
sadwife

sadwife

Always unloved
Jul 24, 2022
It seems really unreliable. Yes, cars turn into "ovens" per say in heat, but I think heat stroke is more likely than death depending on how hot it is where you are.