• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sebuet

Jul 9, 2021
So I think I'm too much of a coward to go with hanging myself, sucks but it's true.

I've been wondering about if using sleeping pills to do the deed while sitting/laying down in a peaceful spot would be a better method.
The ones I can get OTC contain 50mg
Diphenhydramine each, and some googling told me lethal dose is about 20-40mg per kg of bodyweight.
Since I'm an around 90kg male, the right dose should be figured out pretty easily. Problem is I suck at maths.

Now I got one question and one request from SS:
Question: thoughts on this method?
Request: someone who's better at maths than me helping me figure out what lethal dose for me would hypothetically be?

Also general sleeping pills method thread ig, feel free to share your own methods and experience with them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking and Dead Meat
bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
DPH is a deliriant and it will not be a peaceful way to go at all. You're not going to know what is going on or what is real or not real during this.
There are quite a few accounts i've read of people taking up to 4g of it and living. They had a heart attack though. here's one account of a "trip report" from a dude who took a very large amount.

S

Sebuet

Jul 9, 2021
Thanks for the report. I don't know about you but going out delirious sounds kinda fun. Always liked mind altering stuff

Reactions: Luna77
bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
Thanks for the report. I don't know about you but going out delirious sounds kinda fun. Always liked mind altering stuff
np, I've tried low doses of dph a long time ago as well. Most I took was 400mg i believe but you experience a lot of dread and a sense of impending doom.

S

Sebuet

Jul 9, 2021
np, I've tried low doses of dph a long time ago as well. Most I took was 400mg i believe but you experience a lot of dread and a sense of impending doom.
Dread and impending doom is just a day to day feel nowadays, I'm sure it'll be ok.

Reactions: Luna77 and bed
bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
Dread and impending doom is just a day to day feel nowadays, I'm sure it'll be ok.
i feel you on that. I guess that feeling will arise with any method due to SI. Me personally if i was going that way I'd at least try a low dose first so you know what it feels like. Also like I said you will not no what is real or not so unless you're home alone the chances of being caught are very high. Even then you might leave your house during this experience if you can still walk.
Also the person in that post took roughly 64mg/kg of it and lived which is way over your estimate

Last edited:
S

Sebuet

Jul 9, 2021
i feel you on that. I guess that feeling will arise with any method due to SI. Me personally if i was going that way I'd at least try a low dose first so you know what it feels like. Also like I said you will not no what is real or not so unless you're home alone the chances of being caught are very high. Even then you might leave your house during this experience if you can still walk.
Also the person in that post took roughly 64mg/kg of it and lived which is way over your estimate
Tbh I just googled DPH lethal dose and that came up. I'll admit my methods aren't the best. But I also thought about combining with meds I got around the house from ward stay plus a little liqour. Should make the effect stronger from what I've read.

Also, low doses just make me pass out within an hour or two.

On wandering around aimlessly, the spot I had in mind to do it is relatively isolated and away from people. As isolated as north western Europe can get at least

• Hugs
Reactions: bed
bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
Tbh I just googled DPH lethal dose and that came up. I'll admit my methods aren't the best. But I also thought about combining with meds I got around the house from ward stay plus a little liqour. Should make the effect stronger from what I've read.

Also, low doses just make me pass out within an hour or two.

On wandering around aimlessly, the spot I had in mind to do it is relatively isolated and away from people. As isolated as north western Europe can get at least
I hope whatever you choose you find peace and don't have to struggle.

clown_17

clown_17

Almost gone, it almost worked
Oct 24, 2020
I've taken a few thousand mgs of dph as an overdose and it practically did nothing ctb wise. No heart damage, no organ damage, nothing. I was no where close to death. My symptoms were: high heart rate (180 bpm) inability to walk, delirium (couldn't tell my imagination from reality), incredibly red and flushed skin, inability to move. I don't think it's the best way to ctb or a realistic one either.

Reactions: PrincessInWhite, Lostandlooking, Seaghost and 1 other person