• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PooksPerishes

Jun 2, 2019
If I take a bunch of zzzquil and then pass out while in a room with ammonia mixed with bleach, Aka chloramine gas, do you think death would be painful? Anyone know anything about death but chloramine gas

Reactions: Chucchy and whyidon'tknow
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019

Last edited:
Reactions: whyidon'tknow
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019

Sounds very promising, why haven't I seen this method on here before?

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
To me it sounds more painful than reliable.

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
To me it sounds more painful than reliable.

That article mentions unconciousness within seconds if done properly. Doesn't sound anymore painful than hanging. Eye irratation sounds bad but couldn't you get around that with a pair of properly sealed googles?

Perhaps I missed something

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
One article mentions rapid loss of consciousness and serious irritation to the eyes and respiratory system. The other lists 216 cases of varying severity. That sounds to me like more pain than reliability.

Maybe I'm oversensitive because my respiratory system is such a mess already, but you can google more articles if you're intrigued.

• Hugs
Reactions: whyidon'tknow