• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
My favorite parts of my days right now is when I'm having no dreams while I asleep.
If I knew dying was like that forever, I would be less afraid of dying.

Reactions: Smilla, Ashpac, lv-gras and 1 other person
O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018
Me too.

Reactions: ThisIsTheEnd, lv-gras and Definitelyworried
T

Tiburcio

Going to sleep used to be my favourite part of the day. Anxiety and recurrent nightmares ruined that.

Reactions: Smilla, Definitelyworried and lv-gras
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
To die is that forever, there is no life beyond death.
I have thought a lot about this, and even though it is very reasonable to come to that conclusion, there is at least a slight possibility that it is not so.
Just like we can't pin point the center of the universe or know where the borders of the universe end or if they even end. There really is basically and imposible amount of posibilities.
I hope one day, and sooner than later I unknowingly and painlessly pass away in my sleep.
But that seems unlikely.

Reactions: Oyashiro-sama and lv-gras
O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018
I have thought a lot about this, and even though it is very reasonable to come to that conclusion, there is at least a slight possibility that it is not so.
Just like we can't pin point the center of the universe or know where the borders of the universe end or if they even end. There really is basically and imposible amount of posibilities.
I hope one day, and sooner than later I unknowingly and painlessly pass away in my sleep.
But that seems unlikely.

There is no possibility, what we call "consciousness" is not more than a "program" inside our brain, once the brain dies, you do not feel anything again, it's like waiting for a computer to continue working without electricity.

Reactions: Tiburcio, Smilla and lv-gras