S

somerandomguy123

Oct 28, 2023
Whenever I wake up in the morning and there's about 5 seconds of ignorant bliss where all the pain hasn't flooded into my mind. Once it hits I just appreciate how amazing the empty nothingness of sleep felt, because nothingness is a lot less painful. This is in the case that I don't have nightmares, but a night of nothingness makes me wonder that CTB probably feels like that but forever.

Reactions: myusername890, sadandlonely99, Aim and 5 others
wastingtime

wastingtime

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ
Aug 21, 2023
I've been having something similar too. every time i wake up this wave of regret and pain of still being alive just drowns me. it makes me want to die as soon as possible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nlis2244, Lookoutbelow, kunikuzushi and 3 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I get that brief moment of peace upon waking up, then I'm hit with a wave of anxiety when I realise I'm still here and have to go through another day of suffering.

Reactions: Lookoutbelow, gonegirl1 and wastingtime
S

somerandomguy123

Oct 28, 2023
I get that brief moment of peace upon waking up, then I'm hit with a wave of anxiety when I realise I'm still here and have to go through another day of suffering.
This 100% describes exactly how I feel

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
I had this realization recently too; if sleep is exactly like death's cousin then fucking sign me up

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I very strongly believe that once we die we simply cease existing, death is nothing more than a dreamless and eternal sleep which is perfect to me and is all that is desirable. I also see it as so dreadful to wake up as consciousness truly is a curse, I envy those who are no longer at existing as they are at peace for all eternity.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, somerandomguy123 and sadandlonely99
S

sadandlonely99

Jan 23, 2023
Can't agree more. It's like going into a car dealer and test driving a Bugatti that you know you can't afford. The drive sure feels nice, but once you're back at the dealer and reality hits, you get this feeling of disappointment over your situation. That's exactly how I feel every time I wake up.

Last edited: