L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Hi, I'm just venting. I've been homeless - have been in hotels a couple of nights on the street and one in a crack den. tonight I'm hiding in a storage unit which is 24 hours which is mine and stinks of paint. I can't handle my fatigue, shame, suicidal depression. I am all in a corner, surrounded by the stink of paint.

One of the only last friends I had in the world accused me of stealing his memory key and his manuscript the other day (3 years ago!). I haven't even read anything he has written, let alone wanted to steal it.

I don't know what to do. I am so alone in this world. Ridiculously, wrapped in that former friend's sleeping bag.

I wish I was dead. I know many if not all of us feel this way.

I am just so alone.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: QuietEnd, OpheliasFlowers, Dead Meat and 19 others
J

jackodonnell

Apr 17, 2022
I feel for you. My parents threatened to kick me out on the street earlier today. it must me so lonesome for you. I hope things get better for you.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: outrider567 and LittleJem
E

Endtimes1

Student
Jan 15, 2022
Hi, I'm just venting. I've been homeless - have been in hotels a couple of nights on the street and one in a crack den. tonight I'm hiding in a storage unit which is 24 hours which is mine and stinks of paint. I can't handle my fatigue, shame, suicidal depression. I am all in a corner, surrounded by the stink of paint.

One of the only last friends I had in the world accused me of stealing his memory key and his manuscript the other day (3 years ago!). I haven't even read anything he has written, let alone wanted to steal it.

I don't know what to do. I am so alone in this world. Ridiculously, wrapped in that former friend's sleeping bag.

I wish I was dead. I know many if not all of us feel this way.

I am just so alone.
Don't you have any social office or churches where you can go to get help?

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I don't have anywhere. I don't know what to do. I was evicted by my ex's dad, the police ran after me, then where I was staying I was threatened with rape. I don't have anyone or anywhere. I just want it over. I have had my ID stolen but trying to find it. My mental health is horrific. I don't know what to do.

I wish there was something better I could say or it was better. It is just hell.
@jackodonnell I am so sorry that parents behave like this. It is too cruel. I wish the world was a kinder place. I hope your situation settles.

I have become estranged from my family and it doesn't make anything better. I wish I knew how to help everyone

• Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Famous Last Words and Dead Meat
Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
Can you try to talk to the friend who accused you of stealing to try to find out what he's thinking? That seems like a strange thing to have come up three years later.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Can you try to talk to the friend who accused you of stealing to try to find out what he's thinking? That seems like a strange thing to have come up three years later.
I know. I did try and talk to him. He said he wouldn't apologise because he was upset and he thought it was a strange thing.. (the memory key thing).

For me, it was just scary having someone I've known for so long accuse me of stealing his work.

I had just paid for his lunch and asked him to get me dessert (which I was also paying for) as I was so fatigued and disabled and it was hard for me to get up. He then got really angry with me. He said I could get up and I should try. I am legally disabled.

It was confusing. Then when I spoke to him on the phone, he came out with this weird memory key story.

It was so confusing. For me, it was just scary as he was the last person whose floor I could sleep on when I came to London. He has mental illness too so I thought he undetstood.

Now I am so alone.
It freaks me out that I trusted him, and the whole time he has believed this ridiculous thing.
Tjhis is on the back of:
- being financially exploited by someone I had known for maybe 5 or 6 years in September, that I thought was my friend
- being used by someone I lvoed then made homeless

yearsa of chronic mental illness

I can't take much more

Thank you for your comments
I mean my one friend who has read this person's writing said it wasn't anything...but he thinks he will make money from it. It's his dream.

But I have onlly encouraged him to publish it online. Not to steal his work which I have no interest in. It was so out the blue.
It's left me in a state of panic and not wanting to trust anyone. It's quite a final straw

• Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Dead Meat, Lostandlooking and 2 others
depressedmaniac

depressedmaniac

Apr 19, 2022
Really pains me to hear. I been homeless and betrayed by friends and family before. Cant give you advice but I feel with you

• Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Fadeawaaaay, Foresight and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so horrible what you are going through, I'm sorry that you are suffering so much. It must be so unbearable being in that situation. This life is just so cruel and unfair. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

TheCrowCalls

TheCrowCalls

Enter, sweet nothings
Apr 27, 2022
Is there any way you can qualify for disability to get you off the streets?

I believe homeless shelters have social workers who will walk you through the process. Maybe you'll qualify

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers and Lostandlooking