Hayalet

Hayalet

May 30, 2019
I'm not going until my kids are 18. And since that's so far away...Anyone know a way I can get some sleep???
Im pregnant so.....something safe...my anxiety is worst and my depression. I'd rather smoke weed than take meds. Less side effects. But cant cause I'm scared CPS will come

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: pole
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
sorry you aren't able to sleep :c

i've tried natural ways to help get some sleep. ill be try and share some to help you out that have been helpful for me.

- Scents. Scents have helped me fall asleep, whether it be lavender oil, etc.

- celery. Eating two sticks of celery and drinking milk before going to bed is helpful. Celeries been used to combat insomnia.

- sleeping masks. dont know why this works, but i love sleeping masks. its helped me sleep a ton, just having that pitch dark setting helps.

- music is also helpful. i like to sometimes have my sleep mask on and listen to calm sounds, like nature sounds or raindrops and rain in general, its soothing and peaceful.

- melatonin. hit or miss for people, id take about 2-3 and it would help me sleep.

hope any of this helps you in any way.

Reactions: Hayalet
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
Try this one:

No ads last I checked

ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
I'm not going until my kids are 18. And since that's so far away...Anyone know a way I can get some sleep???
Im pregnant so.....something safe...my anxiety is worst and my depression. I'd rather smoke weed than take meds. Less side effects. But cant cause I'm scared CPS will come
Some things that have helped me...
1. I never read, watch tv or do non-sleep related things in bed with the exception of sex.
2. L-tryptophan, glycine (amino acids)
3. B-Vitamins, calcium/magnesium (these should help ease your anxiety)
4. I always run a fan for white noise and use ear plugs
5. I sleep with a heating pad b/c I find it soothing

This doesn't work for me but I have a friend that uses CBD to help him sleep.

Reactions: Halo13
Hayalet

Hayalet

May 30, 2019
sorry you aren't able to sleep :c

i've tried natural ways to help get some sleep. ill be try and share some to help you out that have been helpful for me.

- Scents. Scents have helped me fall asleep, whether it be lavender oil, etc.

- celery. Eating two sticks of celery and drinking milk before going to bed is helpful. Celeries been used to combat insomnia.

- sleeping masks. dont know why this works, but i love sleeping masks. its helped me sleep a ton, just having that pitch dark setting helps.

- music is also helpful. i like to sometimes have my sleep mask on and listen to calm sounds, like nature sounds or raindrops and rain in general, its soothing and peaceful.

- melatonin. hit or miss for people, id take about 2-3 and it would help me sleep.

hope any of this helps you in any way.
Thank you