• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LunaRose

LunaRose

I just want to float in nothingness
Nov 25, 2023
I can't sleep and I haven't been sleeping for a while. Everytime I try to sleep I think of what would happen if my bf died. I keep thinking fucked thoughts every night and it's getting to me

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: restless.dreams, haibane, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I sometimes use YouTube videos of music to help me sleep. (Tonight isn't going well)
Anyway there are music videos designed for that. Some are anywhere from a few hours to around 11 hours.
You want it just loud enough to hear it. If it's too loud, I can't sleep either. There are so many to choose from.
Maybe it can help. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Read. The only thing along with benzodiazepines that drifts me off

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I like to listen to audiobooks along with melatonin gummies (they actually taste good) as a way to focus my thoughts so I don't think about dark stuff. If you don't want to pay for an audiobook subscription there's a site called tokybook that I use but I strongly suggest using an adblocker if you do use it so you don't click something malicious.

• Informative
restless.dreams

restless.dreams

inactive (see my profile)
Feb 7, 2024
I listen to audiobooks too. Depending on where you live, you might be able to check them out for free from your local library through the hoopla app. Another option is searching the Internet Archive, they have lots of free books and audiobooks available.

• Informative
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Have you tried doing a lot of hard physical work during the day? It doesn't work for everyone, but it will help some people.

ResilientAF

ResilientAF

My whole life has been a lie!
Feb 7, 2024
Promethazine gives me a reasonable few hours sleep. Have Zopiclone but Dr becoming reluctant to prescribe it.

• Hugs
F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
Read before bed, take lormetazepam and/or listen to documentaries
Good luck!