Rad Aiko

Rad Aiko

Dec 6, 2018
Hi guys! I have a question.

Do you think that swallow a pill of Hydroxyzine di hydrochloride 25mg (atarax) + 1/3 of clonazepam 2,5mg (liquid) + a lot of alcohol (maybe vodka) will work?

Please tell me if this will work chemically.

Hugs and head pats for everyone

Reactions: Baskol1
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Are you looking to... go to sleep? If so, possibly.

Reactions: Painted Bird and Baskol1
Dystopia

Dystopia

šŸ’¤šŸ’¤šŸ’¤
Jul 22, 2019
No, you're more likely to throw up from the alcohol and cause damage to your liver. Benzos and alcohol can be fatal but it is not very likely (especially without anti emetics)

I have a friend who tried and ended up waking up in his own puke. It might be worth you checking out the resources/methods and having a look.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

Reactions: Baskol1, Rad Aiko and Lennox
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I only thought barbiturates based sleeping pills work. They rarely prescribe them now, well thats true in the UK

Reactions: Baskol1 and Rad Aiko
Rad Aiko

Rad Aiko

Dec 6, 2018
No, you're more likely to throw up from the alcohol and cause damage to your liver. Benzos and alcohol can be fatal but it is not very likely (especially without anti emetics)

I have a friend who tried and ended up waking up in his own puke. It might be worth you checking out the resources/methods and having a look.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

Oh! Thank you, can you tell me what is anti emetics?
Are you looking to... go to sleep? If so, possibly.

I would like to die while sleeping and overdose
I only thought barbiturates based sleeping pills work. They rarely prescribe them now, well thats true in the UK

Wow, really? Why they don't prescript them?

Last edited:
Reactions: Baskol1
Dystopia

Dystopia

šŸ’¤šŸ’¤šŸ’¤
Jul 22, 2019
Oh! Thank you, can you tell me what is anti emetics?

Anti emetics are medications that stop you from throwing up or feeling nauseous. There's different types of them which are suited for different reasons.

I would like to know if you asked this just on an impulsive decision or planned it as it seems to me a lot of people seem misguided about combinations like this (I used to be the same and have similar thoughts)

Reactions: Rad Aiko
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I would like to die while sleeping and overdose

Yes, my point was the most you'll accomplish is probably sleep. You won't likely die by that combo, but as was already stated, you could hurt yourself in undesirable ways. Sorry, I should have said that instead of making a sarcastic comment. That wasn't nice or helpful of me.

Reactions: Rad Aiko and Dystopia
Rad Aiko

Rad Aiko

Dec 6, 2018
Yes, my point was the most you'll accomplish is probably sleep. You won't likely die by that combo, but as was already stated, you could hurt yourself in undesirable ways. Sorry, I should have said that instead of making a sarcastic comment. That wasn't nice or helpful of me.

I see... well... lucky you I don't usually get sarcasms haha I thought you talk literally. Thank you for rectifying your reply (;w;)

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I wish you luck, though. I've been struggling with impulsive feelings today so I'm not really one to talk, but it really is the best idea to take it slow and research a lot before trying anything so you don't cause yourself unnecessary pain. I think we're all hurting enough already, and we don't need to add to that. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Rad Aiko
Rad Aiko

Rad Aiko

Dec 6, 2018
Anti emetics are medications that stop you from throwing up or feeling nauseous. There's different types of them which are suited for different reasons.

I would like to know if you asked this just on an impulsive decision or planned it as it seems to me a lot of people seem misguided about combinations like this (I used to be the same and have similar thoughts)

I planned, I have already two failed attempts with hanging and one trying to starve to death.

For a long time I have been trying to stop attempting but I'm losing all hope once again. The idea of ctb never goes really away from my head... So I kept my old clonazepam and a friend gift me the pill...

• Hugs
Reactions: k75 and Dystopia
Dystopia

Dystopia

šŸ’¤šŸ’¤šŸ’¤
Jul 22, 2019
I planned, I have already two failed attempts with hanging and one trying to starve to death.

For a long time I have been trying to stop attempting but I'm losing all hope once again. The idea of ctb never goes really away from my head... So I kept my old clonazepam and a friend gift me the pill...

If you're looking to die from "sleep" I would look at:
Nembutal
Sodium Nitrite
Amitryptaline cocktail
Fentanyl/Heroin

There's some good resources on the site but make sure you're making an informed decision. I hope you're okay though :)

• Love
Reactions: Rad Aiko, vonvonwantpeace and Baskol1