• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PlasticFace

PlasticFace

My story is in my about me, if you'd like to know.
Feb 16, 2023
I have nightmares every night. I wake up and before my eye can even focus, I grab my phone and start typing my thoughts in my notes app. Some of them are funny, but some are pretty solemn. I wonder if anyone else does this? I wanted to share some.

"everypne had super extreme emotswkbwjebirbrookbrhwjbigww vlqwojr" I have no idea what this means.

"humans werent meant to be 3d"
This was in a big, title font fyi.

"THERE WAS A HUGE NOTE ON WALL IN MY DREAM AND I KEPT FORGETTING TO READ IT"
Wish I had read it :((

"i teally am alone

nobody evenr hears this"
:((

Ok, I'll stop haha! Anyway, does anyone else write their dreams/nightmares as soon as they wake up? I've done it for years!

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
"everypne had super extreme emotswkbwjebirbrookbrhwjbigww vlqwojr" I have no idea what this means.
😂

I once fell asleep in a lecture but kept writing. My notes looked a lot like this.

I've never kept track of my dreams/nightmares. The former are complete nonsense and my brain is very good at choosing the things that I find most uncomfortable as subjects for the latter so I prefer to forget them as quickly as possible.

Still giggling at the the super extreme 🤪

• Hugs
Reactions: PlasticFace