Wreck-it-Riley

Wreck-it-Riley

My demon will see me undone
Oct 20, 2019
Lately i cant bring myself to sleep more than a few hours a night. Almopst always awake till 4 am and up by 8 or earlier. Sometimes i just stay in bed all day and take naps, but it never feels like sleep. I'm alone all the time, even if i text people. My boyfriend has been coming over a lot but i think he suspects me wanting to die. I told him before we started dating i was suicidal and if i ever tried it wouldn't be his fault.

But things have Been getting worse so rapidly. Life is becoming so unbearable and full of fear. I cant close this site because reading the words of real humans, and some small communication is so necessary for me. When i had tumblr i could scroll and fill the time, but since i lost that i feel so crushingly alone. If i have somebody over i still only want to check on whats happening here.

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre, Return2Dust, Grey-zone and 2 others
TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Just Passing Through
Oct 10, 2019
Yup, yup, and ... yup. If I get 2 hours of sleep on any given night that's a lot.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Wreck-it-Riley
Divine Trinity

Divine Trinity

Pugna Vigil
Mar 20, 2019
A combination of deficiencies that gnaws away at everything you are, and each day we struggle more to achieve less. Nothing can bring back what's been loss and we soon retreat from this world that's nearly destroyed us.

No longer bound by the confines of reality, the world around us, we find refuge in the realm of fantasy, a mythological better yesterday and a willfully naivè hope for a promising future. Ocassionally we're dragged back into this world, and every ailment we left behind awaits to greet us at the door.

Eventually the paths run out, as we've traveled every route our bodies could endure to reach fantasy. The forces of reality once again bind us to this world, and the realm of fantasy fades, revealing itself as a deceitful mirage meant to render us complacent to our own bondage. We then realize, or more accurately, we accept a truth that's long been ignored, banished from this world before we walked the Earth. A way in which we may escape our confines, be freed of our burdens, and cured of our pain.

-The insonmia has gotten to my head, but I'd imagine this more or less captures the experiences of others here. Fantasy is the detachment from reality, where a person goes/does to forget.

Reactions: Wreck-it-Riley, Xaphous, Return2Dust and 1 other person
Grey-zone

Grey-zone

Student
Feb 2, 2019
I slept 6 hours today, which has become about the upper limit of my regular cycle. Work and living in an apartment probably do this to a significant portion of the population. Sometimes I think living in a van would be more sensible, but I'm a coward.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm down to less than one hour if I'm lucky. I think there's an insomnia mega thread on here somewhere. ..

• Aww..
Reactions: azucaramargo