T

Terraterraterra

Dec 15, 2021
Anybody down for a skype chat? I can't say I don't have people to talk to, but I my current state I find being around people who are content with their lives annoying. If anybody would like to have a chat via skype, does not need to be long, drop me a line. I am a 28 yo polish guy. Cheers

• Hugs
Reactions: Negrathecat and Ethereal Knight
C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
I don't but I recommend joining the telegram group chat if you are looking for people to talk to. It's quite active.

Reactions: houseofleaves
N

nfop

Feb 19, 2022
nah discord, get with the times old man. u don't even need an account

C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
nah discord, get with the times old man. u don't even need an account
Every pro choice discord I have been in has eventually been banned by discord.

• Aww..
Reactions: Euthanza
N

nfop

Feb 19, 2022
takes you 10 seconds to create a new one, jfl at your boomer ass videochat service

houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
I don't but I recommend joining the telegram group chat if you are looking for people to talk to. It's quite active.
hey, sorry to disturb you, is the telegram group still active?

C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
oh, could you please PM me a link? thank you
You would have to let me access your profile here first so I can see that you are a regular poster. I don't want to add any random new account which may be someone wanting to try and ban the group. Sorry

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
You would have to let me access your profile here first so I can see that you are a regular poster. I don't want to add any random new account which may be someone wanting to try and ban the group. Sorry
All you have to do is scroll over their name and under "messages" click the number under it.

Reactions: houseofleaves
houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
my profile should be open 🤔 i didn't close access to it