Curlyfried

Curlyfried

May 19, 2020
Hi, when I finally ctb I would like to use opoids to sedate myself enough that my fight or flight mechanism will not kick in, so I can lay down and be at peace. I usually source my drugs from the dark web but it's very sketchy, many of the pills are pressed and some are fake (I took 500mg of Tramadol from the dark web and nothing happened). I was watching a Netflix documentary about the opoid epidemic in the US. Many of the addicts claimed that they would simply go to shady pain clinics with real licensed doctors that basically gave away scripts for meds such as Oxycontin, Hydrocodone, etc. This is exactly what I need for my method and I was wondering how I can go about finding some of these clinics. I would rather go to a sketchy clinic and get prescription grade pills vs random pills off the dark web. And what kind of lies do I need to tell them so they think I am in actual pain?

Has anyone here actually tried this? Just walk in, claim to have back pain and leave? Is it really that simple? Let me know because my time will be coming to an end soon.

Not sure if this post is allowed or not, mods pls let me know and I will edit it or delete accordingly.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
First, don't take that much tramadol. Rather than OD, seratonin syndrome or seizures may be what awaits you.

honestly, judging by your responses here, I don't think trying to trick a doctor into giving you pain meds is an option. It is absolutely possible to fool a doctor, and it is absolutely possible to rob a bank successfully. Neither are very easy To do or likely to succeed.

Seeing how you have discussed your substance abuse issues, have you considered getting clean and treatment and how that impacts your mood and overall quality of life?
I'll further add that if you try this, I would put a much higher chance on you being arrested for doctor shopping than obtaining anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal
got2beFionaC

got2beFionaC

i am nobody. who are you? are you nobody, too?
Jul 1, 2020
serotonin syndrome is one of the worst feelings! it's not worth it in the slightest :mmm:

• Love
Reactions: taylor321
Curlyfried

Curlyfried

May 19, 2020
First, don't take that much tramadol. Rather than OD, seratonin syndrome or seizures may be what awaits you.

honestly, judging by your responses here, I don't think trying to trick a doctor into giving you pain meds is an option. It is absolutely possible to fool a doctor, and it is absolutely possible to rob a bank successfully. Neither are very easy To do or likely to succeed.

Seeing how you have discussed your substance abuse issues, have you considered getting clean and treatment and how that impacts your mood and overall quality of life?
I'll further add that if you try this, I would put a much higher chance on you being arrested for doctor shopping than obtaining anything.

First of all I appreciate your concern ♥️ thank you. The time I took the 500mg of tramadol it turned out to be fake. It had zero affect on my heart rate or blood oxygen. I posted a thread about it on bluelight and included some pics of the blister pack. Some people there concluded it was fake tramadol.

Second of all, although I do use opiates recreationally I am not addicted. Since I am ctb soon I'm not worried about becoming addicted and I'm not worried about their affect on my health.

Part of my plan to ctb is to sedate myself almost to the point of OD before I take my SN. I usually get my pills on the dark web but I've read on other forums that it's easier to just go to a doctor and lie about pain. I have flat feet without arches so I can complain about that possibly.

What I'm really looking for are shady pain clinics that are designed to write scripts for addicts. I saw some in the Netflix documentary but I don't know where to go to find one other than driving around in the hood until I find a shady pain clinic. At least this way I am getting pharmaceutical grade pills instead of pressed pills from the dark web.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I realize it was fake, but you've posted about taking 500mg in the context of ctb more than once. Remove the idea of taking tramadol and ODing.

I know what you are looking for, and I'm telling you you have a batter chance of getting arrested for doctor shopping than finding it. If you go in to a legitimate clinic talking about feet pain, you will be laughed out. This, along with prior posts, is what leads me to tell you this is not the right avenue for you. There are specific behaviors looked for as red flags, and you exhibit many of them.

Reactions: autumnal
Curlyfried

Curlyfried

May 19, 2020
I realize it was fake, but you've posted about taking 500mg in the context of ctb more than once. Remove the idea of taking tramadol and ODing.

I know what you are looking for, and I'm telling you you have a batter chance of getting arrested for doctor shopping than finding it. If you go in to a legitimate clinic talking about feet pain, you will be laughed out. This, along with prior posts, is what leads me to tell you this is not the right avenue for you. There are specific behaviors looked for as red flags, and you exhibit many of them.
I see what you're saying. Appreciate the heads up, I guess I'll stick to the dark web for now

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
SWIM used to work in a pharmacy and would wait for "big" fills of opioids/benzos.. giving a chance to crack open a new bottle (pharmacist will give you one) knowing the already open one only had like 50-100 in it. SWIM would dump about 20 and throw the bottle away and use the new bottle and continue this throughout the day, knowing later on SWIM would be the "trash bitch" digging them out later with a little jingle of the bag.

Just saying.

Curlyfried

Curlyfried

May 19, 2020
SWIM used to work in a pharmacy and would wait for "big" fills of opioids/benzos.. giving a chance to crack open a new bottle (pharmacist will give you one) knowing the already open one only had like 50-100 in it. SWIM would dump about 20 and throw the bottle away and use the new bottle and continue this throughout the day, knowing later on SWIM would be the "trash bitch" digging them out later with a little jingle of the bag.

Just saying.
Lmao ironically enough I almost got my pharmacy technician license. I wish I went through with it

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue LIPS
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Lmao ironically enough I almost got my pharmacy technician license. I wish I went through with it

It sucks lol. As I've heard of course... this ultimately did end with an investigation and some HUGE charges against SWIM but was handled civilly luckily. Lesson learned for sure.