Umbreon

Umbreon

Weed Addict
Aug 20, 2020
Every single damn time I'm sitting on the tree with the rope around my neck. Fuck you psoriasis And gender dysphoria that ruined my self esteem And made me socially awkward. Fuck you asshole conservative you tubers that convinced me I didn't need college to succeed in life. Fuck you bosses that fired me because of my medical conditions and depression. But most of all fuck myself for being too naive and to know what I actually wanted to do with my life and trying to conform to everyone else's standards and what they wanted me to be. Fuck me for being too stupid to find a proper path and friendships in my life And making myself a fat gross ugly tranny with nothing going for her just fuck it all i think I'm about to hang myself but I always pussy out because I'm a good for nothing useless wuss. I hope I succeed this time and find peace if not I'll still find comfort in my suicidal comrades.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Trannydiary, Circles, allym101 and 10 others
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I am sorry that life is so hard for you right now. I wish I could make it better. :hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere and Umbreon
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
I'm so sorry you are suffering as much as you are. It's unfair and cruel that life has led you here. You are absolutely not "good for nothing" - you have value, despite you not seeing that right now. I don't want those to be the last thoughts you have of yourself.

Try to find your peace, @Apocalypse9000. If you're sure you want to CTB, I hope you can find a way to make your peace with it. If you want to stay, you can stay. Remember death is a permanent choice and there is no coming back from that. Sending love to you. I can feel your suffering from your words and it pains me to read it. Please make sure you've fully thought any next moves through. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: whywere and Umbreon
SeekingSolace

SeekingSolace

‘The sleep of reason breeds monsters’ -Goya
Jan 28, 2019
I'm sorry you're hurting so much. Somehow we always manage to see the worst in ourselves...I wish there was something I could say that would offer you some true comfort, but I know it's not that easy. I struggle with self-hatred and I know how toxic it can be. Once you feel like you're of no worth it's like that hole inside of you feeds off of it and gets bigger. I've made so many mistakes and my life is nothing like I once thought it would be. But please try to be easy with yourself. I'm here if you need anything.

Reactions: Umbreon
Umbreon

Umbreon

Weed Addict
Aug 20, 2020
I'm sorry you're hurting so much. Somehow we always manage to see the worst in ourselves...I wish there was something I could say that would offer you some true comfort, but I know it's not that easy. I struggle with self-hatred and I know how toxic it can be. Once you feel like you're of no worth it's like that hole inside of you feeds off of it and gets bigger. I've made so many mistakes and my life is nothing like I once thought it would be. But please try to be easy with yourself. I'm here if you need anything.
Thank you . I'm still alive but I really wish I had a gun because hanging my self is just so fucking hard. I'm doing online trade school and I can barely feel like I can being myself to do it
I'm so sorry you are suffering as much as you are. It's unfair and cruel that life has led you here. You are absolutely not "good for nothing" - you have value, despite you not seeing that right now. I don't want those to be the last thoughts you have of yourself.

Try to find your peace, @Apocalypse9000. If you're sure you want to CTB, I hope you can find a way to make your peace with it. If you want to stay, you can stay. Remember death is a permanent choice and there is no coming back from that. Sending love to you. I can feel your suffering from your words and it pains me to read it. Please make sure you've fully thought any next moves through. ❤️
I fell off the tree but the rope was too long

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
How are you feeling now my friend?

• Love
Reactions: whywere
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Reactions: Deathbydemo and MiseryLovesMyCompany
albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
Biiiiitch. Watch Rupauls drag race you'll understand what is beutiful. Its not about body

Umbreon

Umbreon

Weed Addict
Aug 20, 2020
Biiiiitch. Watch Rupauls drag race you'll understand what is beutiful. Its not about body

I think I could deal with the way I look if I had friends and a successful career and didn't waste my late teens and early twenties not doing anything of substance.

albino_elk

albino_elk

Aug 25, 2020
I think I could deal with the way I look if I had friends and a successful career and didn't waste my late teens and early twenties not doing anything of substance.
Career can't give You happiness ofc stable income is really helpful but ehh. You know that doing stuff is never too late? As long as You have a roof to live under. Well not many here have a lot of friends either ( i know that this is not helpful to say at all but it is what it is)
i wish i could eat Your SI but unfortunately i can't so i can relate to You about being in a shitty mood cuz You can't even kill yourself. Life is a fucking rotting shit:c

Cant Maintain

Cant Maintain

Garbage Fire
Aug 21, 2020
I hope you're doing ok and that trade school fares better. I'm sorry that life has brought you here. Life for folks like us is unbelievably hard and I'm here to chat a bit, at least for a while. :heart:

• Love
Umbreon

Umbreon

Weed Addict
Aug 20, 2020
Career can't give You happiness ofc stable income is really helpful but ehh. You know that doing stuff is never too late? As long as You have a roof to live under. Well not many here have a lot of friends either ( i know that this is not helpful to say at all but it is what it is)
i wish i could eat Your SI but unfortunately i can't so i can relate to You about being in a shitty mood cuz You can't even kill yourself. Life is a fucking rotting shit:c
I was actually able to jump off the tree with the rope around my neck, but the rope was too fucking long lmao, I find that alchohol helps me do it the most

Last edited:
albino_elk

albino_elk

Aug 25, 2020
I was actually able to jump off the tree with the rope around my neck, but the rope was too fucking long lmao
Lol thats unfortunate and funny. Did You bump Your ass very hard?
Im planning to hold my rope with 2hands and then slide down bit by bit

Or hold onto a tree and slide down anyways

allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
Every single damn time I'm sitting on the tree with the rope around my neck. Fuck you psoriasis And gender dysphoria that ruined my self esteem And made me socially awkward. Fuck you asshole conservative you tubers that convinced me I didn't need college to succeed in life. Fuck you bosses that fired me because of my medical conditions and depression. But most of all fuck myself for being too naive and to know what I actually wanted to do with my life and trying to conform to everyone else's standards and what they wanted me to be. Fuck me for being too stupid to find a proper path and friendships in my life And making myself a fat gross ugly tranny with nothing going for her just fuck it all i think I'm about to hang myself but I always pussy out because I'm a good for nothing useless wuss. I hope I succeed this time and find peace if not I'll still find comfort in my suicidal comrades.
You're not ugly. Psoriasis doesn't define you nor does your gender. You're beautiful, I love you. You're not a worthless pussy for feeling scared, that's called survival instinct. Everyone has it. I'm sorry that you mind is treating so cruelly, I hope that you're able to find your peace somehow. A failed attempt doesn't mean you'll never be able to reach your end goal, trust me :)

• Love
Umbreon

Umbreon

Weed Addict
Aug 20, 2020
Lol thats unfortunate and funny. Did You bump Your ass very hard?
Im planning to hold my rope with 2hands and then slide down bit by bit

Or hold onto a tree and slide down anyways
I landed on my feet and the rope tugged my neck a little bit but that was it

• Aww..
Reactions: albino_elk
Umbreon

Umbreon

Weed Addict
Aug 20, 2020
Well You still did this, U have big tits my man
Thank you, I'm eating sushi and getting dank
You're not ugly. Psoriasis doesn't define you nor does your gender. You're beautiful, I love you. You're not a worthless pussy for feeling scared, that's called survival instinct. Everyone has it. I'm sorry that you mind is treating so cruelly, I hope that you're able to find your peace somehow. A failed attempt doesn't mean you'll never be able to reach your end goal, trust me :)
Christina Aguilera give me strength

Last edited:
Reactions: allym101