toyu

toyu

Jul 31, 2024
I know giving SN sources is not allowed, but I've had a hard time finding sources, so I was wondering if I am able to able to ask for sites that don't have that rule. Also, I think I may have found a source, is there anywhere I can confirm it's legitimacy?

absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
If there were a site that didn't have the rule to not post sources then all those sources would be gone as its not a rule to be annoying its a rule to keep the sources from being tracked and shut down. You can 100% find sources through bits of info people have shared on this site. The majority of people are not told- they just find it. You only have 4 posts here, if you were more active on the forums you'd be far more likely to have someone share more clear source info with you.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, Myforevercharlie, BoredNTired and 2 others
toyu

toyu

Jul 31, 2024
If there were a site that didn't have the rule to not post sources then all those sources would be gone as its not a rule to be annoying its a rule to keep the sources from being tracked and shut down. You can 100% find sources through bits of info people have shared on this site. The majority of people are not told- they just find it. You only have 4 posts here, if you were more active on the forums you'd be far more likely to have someone share more clear source info with you.
I understand that, I just don't want to post here and studd. I believe I have found the most popular source but I'm just not 100% sure and wanted to verify.

Reactions: absolutelyyou
absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
I understand that, I just don't want to post here and studd. I believe I have found the most popular source but I'm just not 100% sure and wanted to verify.
Which source were you trying to verify if you found? DMC?

astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
if you're referring to dmc there should be 4 reviews on the main page

absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
Alright then I believe I have the right thing.

I was, checked what someone else said and I believe what I have is correct.
Yes if 100g is going for 70 bucks (USD) and there is also a 200g option youre on the right page.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
You won't find a more pro-choice and open website than SaSu. And @absolutelyyou is right, sources are usually not shared because they run the risk of getting shut down if they are.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and opheliaoveragain
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Echoing others upthread, if there was a site to do what you're asking, the sources wouldn't exist. I understand the amount of info here can be a bit overwhelming but if your method is sn, I would focus on using the search function and reading the megathreads/bibles in order to get your protocol in line. Taking wild guesses etc and not following protocol skews everything towards failure. There's a reason people have gone into such details, it's hypothetically the last choice you'll make, one would assume you wanna get it right. If you need threads to look at let me know, I have several good ones bookmarked.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and Myforevercharlie