angiegirl30

angiegirl30

Student
Jan 20, 2022
Okay, so I'm pretty clueless when it comes to computer/ IT stuff. So I'm trying to figure out what I need to do with my iPhone so I have privacy and not worry about who is 'watching' my activity here. Can you guys fill me in? And explain it to me like I'm 5? Lol!

Reactions: BrokenBliss
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
You will need a non-logging, paid VPN like Private Internet Access (https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/) It's $40/year or $80 for three years. Also allows up to 5 simultaneous devices, so you can use it on your pc and phone at the same time.

Get the app, connect to a server. That covers what your phone/isp can see. They will only see that you are connected to the vpn, which acts as a middle man between you and the sites you visit.

For a browser, I only use Firefox in private mode for ss (both mobile and on PC). Maybe the others are fine, but I would rather be 100% sure with this site.

PM me if you have any specific questions for your devices.

Reactions: angiegirl30
angiegirl30

angiegirl30

Student
Jan 20, 2022
You will need a non-logging, paid VPN like Private Internet Access (https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/) It's $40/year or $80 for three years. Also allows up to 5 simultaneous devices, so you can use it on your pc and phone at the same time.

Get the app, connect to a server. That covers what your phone/isp can see. They will only see that you are connected to the vpn, which acts as a middle man between you and the sites you visit.

For a browser, I only use Firefox in private mode for ss (both mobile and on PC). Maybe the others are fine, but I would rather be 100% sure with this site.

PM me if you have any specific questions for your devices.
Thank you. I'll let you know if I have any questions.💛