• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I found online that the probability of your existing is 1 in 10^2,685,000.

Reactions: kermudgeon, Homo erectus, TiredOfAllThis and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Unfortunately I think it's possible

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: kermudgeon, Homo erectus, Tobacco and 3 others
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i don't think reincarnation's real, & it'd reallyyyyy suck if it was. there are way more lives i'd never wanna live than lives i would.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, kermudgeon, reclaimedbynature and 4 others
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
There's an idea that we have or we will live as everyone on this planet. You are everyone you encounter.
yeah ik :p the things ppl come up w to cope w death are so funny. surprisingly though Siddhartha's 1 of my fav books.

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim, Cakeisalie, TiredOfAllThis and 2 others
T

TransientEternal

Student
Sep 24, 2023
Laws of conservation + no perception of time in death + no memories. You will always exist as a form of consciousness. It's just that that consciousness won't be you.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Yes way 😈🔥

There's an idea that we have or we will live as everyone on this planet. You are everyone you encounter.
Huh? I don't really understand. How could we be everyone we encounter if we're simultaneously living at the same time as them? Does time like re-wind or something? Or are we them in another reality? I don't believe in soul splitting, I believe that each person has one unique soul.

Reactions: Homo erectus
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
yeah ik :p the things ppl come up w to cope w death are so funny. surprisingly though Siddhartha's 1 of my fav books.
That's from Siddhartha? Lol I've read it but I don't remember much.
Laws of conservation + no perception of time in death + no memories. You will always exist as a form of consciousness. It's just that that consciousness won't be you.
I don't understand
Huh? I don't really understand. How could we be everyone if we're simultaneously living at the same time as them? Does time like re-wind or something?
I don't know if the creator of the idea really thought it through but somehow we supposedly live out every life, so when you interact with others you're interacting with yourself on some level. The lesson is to then be kind to everyone because they are you.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Well, for you to be you, you need to have been born from the same parents presumably. Unless you think that genes have nothing to do with who you turn out to be. So- that means they already need to have been reincarnated some place prior to you dieing so, you can be born to them again. What if you die before them though? Do multiple versions of them exist on multiple earths?

If reincarnation is real, it seems more likely that it's merely a tiny fragment of a person or animal or whatever that lives on. Likely very little of it is what we would recognise as 'us'. Otherwise- we'd be a whole lot smarter as a race- surely? Why else are babies so dumb? Why don't more of us have memories of a previous life?

If it is real though, what do you think you can do to escape it? Maybe we're all in a neverending loop. Will it make any difference if we suicide or, die naturally though?

Reactions: Homo erectus and sserafim
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Well, for you to be you, you need to have been born from the same parents presumably. Unless you think that genes have nothing to do with who you turn out to be. So- that means they already need to have been reincarnated some place prior to you dieing so, you can be born to them again. What if you die before them though? Do multiple versions of them exist on multiple earths?

If reincarnation is real, it seems more likely that it's merely a tiny fragment of a person or animal or whatever that lives on. Likely very little of it is what we would recognise as 'us'. Otherwise- we'd be a whole lot smarter as a race- surely? Why else are babies so dumb? Why don't more of us have memories of a previous life?

If it is real though, what do you think you can do to escape it? Maybe we're all in a neverending loop. Will it make any difference if we suicide or, die naturally though?
Yeah we are who we are because of genes. Guess no new life then 🥺 I don't like earth. Want a different life experience.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Homo erectus and Forever Sleep
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023

I heard that your soul reincarnates and you're not born to the same parents (unless your parents are in your soul family, then those souls stay with you throughout multiple lives as family members and friends). I also heard that your personality stays pretty constant among lifetimes. Anyways I'm not sure how true it is but this is what I've heard.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I heard that your soul reincarnates and you're not always born to the same parents (unless your parents are in your soul family, then those souls stay with you in multiple lives as family members and friends). I also heard that your personality stays pretty constant among lifetimes. Anyways I'm not sure how true it is but this is what I've heard.
Heard from who? And where is there evidence?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah we are who we are because of genes. Guess no new life then 🥺 I don't like earth. Want a different life experience.

Ultimately, we don't know. Nothing has been proven- as far as I'm aware. I think it would be pretty big news! Doesn't necessarily mean there isn't anything else. It just means we don't know. Would you want a different life then? What sort? It's hard to picture a different life I think.

I was completely blown away when I found out animals experience time differently to us. For dogs, it's slowed down. For cats, sped up. Their reactions are even more impressive when you think about that. Cold blooded animals experience time according to their temperature. Maybe it isn't so crazy really- sleeping/dreaming/concentrating can distort our experience of time I guess. But still, it's weird to imagine seeing even this world completely differently.

Reactions: kermudgeon, sserafim and Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Ultimately, we don't know. Nothing has been proven- as far as I'm aware. I think it would be pretty big news! Doesn't necessarily mean there isn't anything else. It just means we don't know. Would you want a different life then? What sort? It's hard to picture a different life I think.

I was completely blown away when I found out animals experience time differently to us. For dogs, it's slowed down. For cats, sped up. Their reactions are even more impressive when you think about that. Cold blooded animals experience time according to their temperature. Maybe it isn't so crazy really- sleeping/dreaming/concentrating can distort our experience of time I guess. But still, it's weird to imagine seeing even this world completely differently.
A life without childhood trauma and a world that's less corrupt and one where the dominant species isn't descended from primates.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Heard from who? And where is there evidence?
Michael Newton, Brian Weiss, and Dolores Cannon. Personally I've always been interested in reincarnation and past lives so I guess I found my way to their teachings. Apparently there are also documented cases of children remembering their past lives (I think the UVA did a study on it)? I'm not sure how true it is though but it's interesting to think about.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I heard that your soul reincarnates and you're not always born to the same parents (unless your parents are in your soul family, then those souls stay with you throughout multiple lives as family members and friends). I also heard that your personality stays pretty constant among lifetimes. Anyways I'm not sure how true it is but this is what I've heard.

I've actually always loved the idea of soul mates but, that's the sentimental side to me. Reincarnation makes sense in terms of religion and learning things/ becoming better but even then- surely, it would be useful to remember past mistakes. If life is some learning aid to enrich our souls, why start us off from scratch each time? That seems to deliberately put us at a disadvantage. Most religions seem to believe their God is the good guy so- why would they do that? Plus- to what end are we 'bettering' ourselves?

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
A life without childhood trauma and a world that's less corrupt and one where the dominant species isn't descended from primates.
I heard that primates are especially violent animals. Maybe there would be world peace if the dominant and intelligent animal was a more peaceful one…

Reactions: kermudgeon and Ambivalent1
B

beardyoldcorpse

Jan 4, 2024
I really hope not…..my wife of 45 years who died recently was the only reason I'm still here. Don't see much point in continuing to put myself through this agony…so why would I want " eternal life" or to come back and suffer more!

Reactions: kermudgeon and Homo erectus
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I've actually always loved the idea of soul mates but, that's the sentimental side to me. Reincarnation makes sense in terms of religion and learning things/ becoming better but even then- surely, it would be useful to remember past mistakes. If life is some learning aid to enrich our souls, why start us off from scratch each time? That seems to deliberately put us at a disadvantage. Most religions seem to believe their God is the good guy so- why would they do that? Plus- to what end are we 'bettering' ourselves?
I've been reading the bible and God is totally okay with slavery. His people can fall into indentured servitude but foreigners get the full slave experience. What's interesting is that this is supposedly the unchanging and totally moral God of the universe. I think it's clear that the gods of each religion are a product of their time.
I heard that primates are especially violent animals. Maybe there would be world peace if the dominant and intelligent animal was a more peaceful one…
Like Dolphins lol just kidding. They're rapists

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: kermudgeon, Homo erectus, Kawaii_Shoujo215 and 3 others
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
That's why some people believe in the prison planet theory. What's the point of "learning lessons" if your memory is erased and you don't remember what your lessons are? I know it's pretty far-fetched but hear me out. The believers of the prison planet theory believe that earth is a prison and that souls are forced to reincarnate here over and over again, in an endless loop, so that their energy can be harvested by the archons. This could possibly explain why we're memory wiped.

Other less depressing theories believe that we're memory wiped so our past lives (and various traumas) don't interfere with this one, and there are ways to remember your past lives such as past life regression (basically hypnosis).

Reactions: Sprite_Geist, Ambivalent1 and Forever Sleep
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I really hope not…..my wife of 45 years who died recently was the only reason I'm still here. Don't see much point in continuing to put myself through this agony…so why would I want " eternal life" or to come back and suffer more!
What about another planet as another sentient creature that can fly?
That's why some people believe in the prison planet theory. What's the point of "learning lessons" if your memory is erased and you don't remember what your lessons are? I know it's pretty far-fetched but hear me out. The believers of the prison planet theory believe that earth is a prison and that souls are forced to reincarnate here over and over again, in an endless loop, so that their energy can be harvested by the archons. This could possibly explain why we're memory wiped.

Other less depressing theories believe that we're memory wiped so our past lives (and various traumas) don't interfere with this one, and there are ways to remember your past lives such as past life regression (basically hypnosis).
Interesting. It's a prison planet in that the elites own us and most of the wealth

Reactions: kermudgeon, sserafim, Sprite_Geist and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022

I'm not saying anything is impossible. I love 'The Matrix' films...

Still- as usual- there are more questions than answers... What are we saying here? These masters created the human race to harvest our energy or, did they just happen upon us and enslave us?

Did they create this planet too? Or, did they just find it littered about the place with dinosaurs- bearing in mind, they supposedly lived here for 165 million years compared to our 7 million. So- are they responsible for killing the dinosaurs? Or- were they harvesting their energy too? In which case- why switch to humans? Why bother going through millions of years of evolution to get to us? Or- is all that science crap to throw us off the scent? (You've got to hand it to some religions. I've heard that some claim dinosaur bones have been left here to trick us/ test our faith...)

But anyhow- how are they harvesting our energy? Is it when we die? In which case, why not pick a species with a shorter lifespan? Mayflys or something. Do we need to be alive for them to harvest our energy? Why let us die then? Presumably this is a superior race if they have the power to enslave another one without them realising it. They can surely control all that stuff? Slip someone the cure for cancer etc.

Why also are they just standing back and letting us destroy the planet we need to live on? Surely, they must be scratching their heads and thinking- WTF are they doing?!!

Unless it's layers of enslavement- like The Matrix. This is all a simulation. Our 'real' bodies are some place else also enslaved to some evil authorative beings. So- are the ones who CTB 'waking up.' If you die in The Matrix, (this world,) do you die in that one too?

Personally, I'm not convinced but, I'm open to ideas.

Reactions: Tobacco and sserafim
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I'm not saying anything is impossible. I love 'The Matrix' films...

Still- as usual- there are more questions than answers... What are we saying here? These masters created the human race to harvest our energy or, did they just happen upon us and enslave us?

Did they create this planet too? Or, did they just find it littered about the place with dinosaurs- bearing in mind, they supposedly lived here for 165 million years compared to our 7 million. So- are they responsible for killing the dinosaurs? Or- were they harvesting their energy too? In which case- why switch to humans? Why bother going through millions of years of evolution to get to us? Or- is all that science crap to throw us off the scent? (You've got to hand it to some religions. I've heard that some claim dinosaur bones have been left here to trick us/ test our faith...)

But anyhow- how are they harvesting our energy? Is it when we die? In which case, why not pick a species with a shorter lifespan? Mayflys or something. Do we need to be alive for them to harvest our energy? Why let us die then? Presumably this is a superior race if they have the power to enslave another one without them realising it. They can surely control all that stuff? Slip someone the cure for cancer etc.

Why also are they just standing back and letting us destroy the planet we need to live on? Surely, they must be scratching their heads and thinking- WTF are they doing?!!

Unless it's layers of enslavement- like The Matrix. This is all a simulation. Our 'real' bodies are some place else also enslaved to some evil authorative beings. So- are the ones who CTB 'waking up.' If you die in The Matrix, (this world,) do you die in that one too?

Personally, I'm not convinced but, I'm open to ideas.
How do you acquire your knowledge without books? 🤔

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
How do you acquire your knowledge without books? 🤔

Don't know really. Documentaries, YouTube. It's not like I've never read a book. Lol! I wish I enjoyed reading more really. I'd like to be more knowledgable.

Reactions: sserafim, divinemistress36 and Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Don't know really. Documentaries, YouTube. It's not like I've never read a book. Lol! I wish I enjoyed reading more really. I'd like to be more knowledgable.
Knowledge is power 🤜💨 (captain planet ring) lol

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim and Forever Sleep
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Huh? I don't really understand. How could we be everyone we encounter if we're simultaneously living at the same time as them? Does time like re-wind or something? Or are we them in another reality? I don't believe in soul splitting, I believe that each person has one unique soul.
This part doesn't make sense to me either. I think it would require that eternalism be true. The issue is that, if this is the case, there must exist a system for 'perspective switching' since "you" would wake up behind the eyes of every being to ever have existed. Regardless of eternalism, perspective will necessarily remain localized, so you'll experience each one linearly, even if all are occurring simultaneously. But this doesn't explain why we find ourselves conscious here and now, and not elsewhere. Is it arbitrary? Empty individualism is more parsimonious to me.

That said, EI doesn't answer the vertiginous question: the question of 'why these perspectives (time slices) in the first place and not those instead?' OI seemingly doesn't either, as it doesn't explain why, if all these perspectives occur simultaneously, this one is the one that seems live?

Last edited:
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I think that it is very unlikely that we will ever exist again at all; this thought has fueled my desire to commit suicide for the last few months.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I personally think that we won't live again but I don't care if I do live again provided that I wouldn't be able to remember anything from this life. After all, without any memory of this life, it's basically a clean slate and I can conclude that my current life and body is at peace (once I'm dead of course) and that's all that matters to me from my current perception

Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023
I do think we come back but I don't like it. This world is just too much.

Google Generic subjective continuity.

Reactions: splendiferous and sserafim