• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Do you feel this crumbling depth as well??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happyfacade

Happyfacade

Nov 28, 2023
So its a thing that came to my mind today. We're on this forum but how much do we actually connect??
Try to tell your story from a second-person pov. I'll start with mine...

Hey everyone, meet this person He is the unintentional weirdo. He is the outcast in every situation even in hangouts with his "friends" he doesn't like to cry, he doesn't share,since He descends from Japanese and Indian heritage both cultures which put immense pressure of success in everything you do, he can't express such loser feelings he knows that if he does, His caretakers would comfort him but won't quite understand, his "friends", classmates or anyone who you're close in these years of youth would just label him as a sympathy-seeker and loser. He knows it, he knows there are so many people who will comfort him on this forum, in real life, he may even find love. But all of this feels pointless when he considers, How he was always striving for success, always improving. Now he's just soul-less, his passion was pressure, his comfort zone was the study table he would spend hours on, Now it's one of the most important years of his life, it decides his career, he knows he can only do what he loves if he succeeds this year, but his hunger for the success, the pressure, the future...... Has.. Died. He is forgetting his future plans, he can't do what he loved till now(study), he can't do what he loves in the future, He..... Can't live with himself. He doesn't want sympathy, he doesn't want encouragement, he doesn't want someone telling him it will be better, he isn't even narrating this on this forum so that he can be heard, he is just emptying his final sense of pride, he is accepting that he is a loser; he is tired, but lazy; he is breaking, but carries a facade; He is dying, but not scared. He wants to end it all, but it's hard(to find methods with a 100% success rate). Hah looks like he can't even catch the bus with 100% success. He just vented today for the first time. It doesn't feel lighter for him, no load was taken off. It's different if something external was bothering him but it's and unimaginable pain when he realises that, He has lost himself.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep