R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Before you take me wrong, I do think it is just brain gibberish. Probably some personal thing that brain digs up to manipulate me into waking up since it makes me feel very weird and feeling is strong.

I do find it interesting tho. It is always some patterns in the sky that make me tremble before the big unknown. Not necessarily fear because it is a mixed feeling. Like standing before something powerful and having to accept it.

I made this thread because I had similar dream today again. I saw it happening. Something approaching. Weird symbols in the sky again. My sister panicking and me hugging her and telling her it is fine while the blinding light swallowed us whole. I think this is the first time I didn't wake up before it actually happened. But I did woke up and ofc it is just my brains creation.

Does anyone have similar dreams or at least ones that repeat like this and cause you to feel all weird? I don't think anything else ever induced this emotion in me irl.

• Love
Reactions: lightnings, Forever Sleep, Brown-Jacket Revy and 2 others
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
I use to have this kind of dreams sometimes... planets on the sky, symbols, the sensation than something is really wrong and nobody knows what's going to happen

Reactions: R_N
Light Dreamer

Light Dreamer

Also a dedicated rain enjoyer
Dec 4, 2023
I don't really think dreams do have any real meaning, at least, anything tied to the real world. If they do it might purely be a product of chance.
Every dream is tailored by your own mind, your brain, for you specifically and this space will ever only be influenced by you and your own thoughts and imagination.
Perhaps this dream of yours won't tell you much about the actual end of the world but you can dissect its meaning and discover many things about yourself. Perhaps something about your fears or beliefs?
Do you think about the end a lot? Do you focus on the feeling you had before sleep or sometimes during the day? This can be the reason why you have the same dream from time to time.

Reactions: R_N and edu0z
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I don't really think dreams do have any real meaning, at least, anything tied to the real world. If they do it might purely be a product of chance.
Every dream is tailored by your own mind, your brain, for you specifically and this space will ever only be influenced by you and your own thoughts and imagination.
Perhaps this dream of yours won't tell you much about the actual end of the world but you can dissect its meaning and discover many things about yourself. Perhaps something about your fears or beliefs?
Do you think about the end a lot? Do you focus on the feeling you had before sleep or sometimes during the day? This can be the reason why you have the same dream from time to time.
Ik dw thats why I said I don't think it means anything but it just provokes some weird feelings I don't get elsewhere.

I think about everything a lot. I always think but I don't get these particular dreams often and I didn't think about these topics as a kid when I had them as well.
I use to have this kind of dreams sometimes... planets on the sky, symbols, the sensation than something is really wrong and nobody knows what's going to happen
How does it make you feel?

Reactions: Light Dreamer
Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
Very interesting.

I believe in mysticism and the ability to see the future or other realms via dreams, visions, or OBEs.

Sounds like it could be a dream of this simulation ending/resetting.

Reactions: R_N
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Very interesting.

I believe in mysticism and the ability to see the future or other realms via dreams, visions, or OBEs.

Sounds like it could be a dream of this simulation ending/resetting.
Well I am very skeptical of anything and don't really believe in most of the theories like that. But I am not sure why it always follows this pattern and I also don't know why I had it ocasionally thoughout my life. Still me not knowing doesnt make me think there is something more to it besides brain painting a picture I can't explain.