• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I was given up by two psychologists when opening up about my honest feelings about suicide. This was kind of traumatizing.
It was one reason why I never talked about suicide with her. 1,5 months ago I was in a severe crisis and transparent how nightmarish I feel. She noticed that my life quality is actually always extremely bad. I only alluded to that in the past.

She stopped messaging me. I think she spoke with the psychologist who gave me up some years ago they work together. I don't think she would not respond to me anymore but it is obvious that she stopped asking me how I am doing. It hurts pretty much but I am kind of used to it. I think she distanced herself in order not to get emotionally upset about my fate.

So all the offical help lines let me down when I reach out for help. And then they want to shut down my main support resource (SaSu). They should feel ashamed of themselves. Go fuck yourself.

Soon I have exams and I get so fucking depressed.

The extremely attractive girl I am somehwat friends with is so weird. She literally never messages me first. I was annoyed by that because I am investing way more into this friendship. I stopped messaging her because of that. And she looked pretty sad and shocked when she noticed I ghosted her. However she could simply send me a message and I would probably message her back within 5 minutes. I think she is scared I could think she is attracted to me if she did that because I acted that way in the past. (I was paranoid.) This friendship does not make sense to me if it is so one-sided and we only talk about college stuff. And no personal stuff.

Last edited: