J

jolo44

Sep 27, 2020
Same. Lost any will to even try.

Reactions: Wayfaerer, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Lupgevif
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I have been spending more carelessly on videogames, even though I barely feel like playing them. I still live my day to day life normally, but I sure stopped giving my best on everything.

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I've been spending money carelessly, mostly on junk food, binge eating, and I've definitely become a worse person, someone I didn't want to become. A lot of people on SS know what I mean by that. I'm trying to work on that and make up for it before I ctb.

Reactions: Wayfaerer
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i've been caring less about what i do. if i fuck something up? it's okay, i'll eventually kill myself. if i say something rude? it's okay, i can always kill myself. i've been using suicide as a reason to act like an asshole.

Reactions: Homecoming and jolo44
mooncake

mooncake

Student
Aug 7, 2020
I've kind of lost all real live connections and the ability to do what i need to, to hold my head above water until i can finally go. Which in turn makes it harder to ctb

XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
I'm the same weirdo with the same problems. I haven't noticed a change. I don't feel zen or anything like that.

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I've become much more careless which is the opposite of what I was before and I've lost that filter where I am more direct and open than normal. I also fear almost nothing because anything bad that happens to me is inconsequential.

S

sullen-girl

Jan 9, 2020
more blunt and honest, no longer let anyone walk over me or hide my feelings just for other people's comfort and benefit