I

Its like that

Dec 15, 2021
Man, look. I just spent the whole day lookin at regulators and tanks tryin to connect the two! I swear, what a wasted day. Its like a foreign language. Some threads give precise info about it, but it just goes over my head. I jus wanna buy it, snap it on, and breath in. Jesus. Im glad for the 2 companies selling exit bag regulators cause the whole.. . . Yeah... It makes it way simpler. Anyone have any reason not to give that (mode) company some money let me know, cause i apparently cant fathom this crap without their regulator. Thanks

I

Its like that

Dec 15, 2021
Ive not been successful in finding the ones that look like the exit bag method ones. The simple one way hose regulators. I can find everything else.
Then the tanks that do come with regulators, have no hose
I got an email from... mode guaranteeing it works in britain so i might just buy theirs.

Last edited:
Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
You mean those tubular looking ones? Any regulator with a flow meter and a hose connection will do. I don't know what language you are working in, because in mine (dutch) I had like 50 different terms for 1 item which definitely made it a bit harder at first.