TheYounger

TheYounger

Aria Math
Jun 7, 2020
Still obese. Currently weighing 262 lbs. Life has kinda been okay except for this relationship that hasn't really been going so good. Not eating as much junk food as before because of financial reasons and because of wanting to lose weight. More like having to lose weight. Mom is obese. Brother is obese too. Living with both of them currently. Hopefully things turn out well though. Been feeling almost not wanted at work from bosses. Just the small shit they do(getting sent home early). Don't really feel appreciated at work either.

Been planning to go to California to do like a walking experiment, guess that's one way of putting it. Tired of being obese. Tired of weighing 262 lbs. Need to lose weight quickly because obesity is not fun. Been wearing 2XL t-shirts because too fat to fit into smaller sizes. Hoping to lose 92 lbs by the end of this year. Guess that's something to look forward to. Been smoking alot too. Oh well... Hopefully shit gets better.

Didn't ctb on the 31st of December as planned. Still have the method available though in case things get too heavy.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Miss_Takes and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hey there! I'm trying to lose weight too but it's so goddamn difficult! Some people say depression makes you skinny! Well, in my case, it's the opposite!

I hope you can get better soon!

Hugs and love,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: Going Home and TheYounger
M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020
One foot in front of the other with weight loss ... figuratively and literally.
I wish you the best as it can be difficult but is a worthy goal amd a great example to set your family.

• Love
Reactions: TheYounger