C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I finally got the rope! I am wondering if anyone has any guides on tying a simple noose. I think I saw a good step by step picture some time ago on here but I'm having trouble finding it. I'll be sure to actually save it this time.

Reactions: lv-gras
MLongshaw

MLongshaw

Student
Aug 5, 2018

Reactions: akosineenee, uxorious, Final Escape and 7 others
Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
Reactions: Tiburcio, Dip, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 3 others
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I finally got the rope! I am wondering if anyone has any guides on tying a simple noose. I think I saw a good step by step picture some time ago on here but I'm having trouble finding it. I'll be sure to actually save it this time.
Since we're both doing full and have limited floor clearance will your feet touch the floor at all

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
Since we're both doing full and have limited floor clearance will your feet touch the floor at all

If they did that would be partial suspension hanging

Reactions: uxorious and Dip
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
If they did that would be partial suspension hanging
I know and my toes barely touch the floor it's the highest place I have and I dont want partial even if I did it that way I could never get the rope off

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I know and my toes barely touch the floor it's the highest place I have and I dont want partial even if I did it that way I could never get the rope off

I hope everything ends up on working out. I might have to do partial suspension if the height gets in the way of full suspension. I'll prosnbly have to have the noose right where I'm tying the rest of the rope.

Reactions: shadow11 and Tiburcio
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I hope everything ends up on working out. I might have to do partial suspension if the height gets in the way of full suspension. I'll prosnbly have to have the noose right where I'm tying the rest of the rope.
That's where mine is and when I stepped off chair toes touched the floor

Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
Not recommended because all the coils create huge friction so it doesn't tighten well unless you drop 6ft first, then it will.

Reactions: lv-gras, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and Tiburcio
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
The green one I sent you the picture of 11 mm sailing line
Hsve you got that video of the knot that was called toggle hitch or something like that I cant find it

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Do you think you'll end up doing partial have you tried the rope yet

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
Do you think you'll end up doing partial have you tried the rope yet

All I know is the rope supports my weight. Once I get to my date I will try full suspension and if that does not work I'll go for partial suspension. This is a non-stretch rope and I'll be using a slip knot so it should actually compress my carotid arteries this time. What will you be using?

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
All I know is the rope supports my weight. Once I get to my date I will try full suspension and if that does not work I'll go for partial suspension. This is a non-stretch rope and I'll be using a slip knot so it should actually compress my carotid arteries this time. What will you be using?
The 11mm sailing line it doesn't stretch with a slipknot I have it tied to an iron bar in my closet with the snuggle hitch the noose is right up against the bar I just hope it doesn't turn into a partial. Either way I can get out of it

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
The 11mm sailing line it doesn't stretch with a slipknot I have it tied to an iron bar in my closet with the snuggle hitch the noose is right up against the bar I just hope it doesn't turn into a partial. Either way I can get out of it

I hope it works out and you'll find peace. I will miss you, we may be strangers, but I always enjoy talking to you on here.

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras and shadow11
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I hope it works out and you'll find peace. I will miss you, we may be strangers, but I always enjoy talking to you on here.
I enjoy talking to you to and we will until it's time to go have you decided when yet

Reactions: Comatose11 and lv-gras
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I enjoy talking to you to and we will until it's time to go have you decided when yet

I have a general idea of when. Probably in about 3 weeks or so. Have you?

Reactions: Tiburcio and shadow11
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I have a general idea of when. Probably in about 3 weeks or so. Have you?
No I tried today but couldn't kick the chair away I'm going to need anxiety meds before I do it I'm sure. Maybe soon I'll just snap and get it done before I realize what is happening.

Reactions: lv-gras, uxorious and Comatose11
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Can you use a slipknot on both ends of the rope