• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

how myself

May 15, 2019
So.... i wanna do this fast,i feel my life is in the end.I dont have any reason to keep alive , i need something fast cheap and simple.And 100% of sucess.So if anyone can help me .... thankx

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
Sorry, good luck with that.

Once you have spent some time on this forum, you will know that what you are asking for, does not exist.
NOTHING guarantees a 100% success rate.
Even blowing your brains out with a sawed off shotgun using 00 buckshot, is only 99% guaranteed.
That method fast, but not peaceful, and the gun could be hard to get, and will cost some money.
The most peaceful method with a fairly high rate of success is Nembutal, aka "N".
It is hard to get, and expensive: about $600 USD for enough to guarantee to kill you.
Hanging is cheap, with stuff readily available, but success rate is not so great.

And then there is this little thing called Survival Instinct, aka "SI".
SI is the human body's will to survive, through both voluntary and involuntary actions.
When you ingest something that will kill you, your body will usually puke it up, so you will not die.
That is an example of an involuntary SI.
There are ways to suppress this action with drugs called antimetics.

If you want to "catch the bus" aka ctb, successfully, you will need to examine the methods available on this site.
Decide which one works best for your situation.
Study the method carefully to find out things to avoid.
Acquire everything you need to carry it out, and plan carefully in carrying it out.
That is the best way to guarantee success.

Attempts which are carried out on the spur of the moment are almost never successful.
And, they can fuck up your life, to prevent you from another successful attempt.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Lemons and 10 others
T

toolateforme

Student
Jul 2, 2018
Going back on what color_me_gone said, Nembutal is a great way to commit suicide if you can afford it. Just make sure to obtain a strong anti-emetic before hand too, like metoproclamide. I think people have gotten meto from inhousepharmacy.vu, and N from a guy in Mexico whose name starts with A. I don't know if I'm allowed to mention his name because everyone just calls him A here, but if you look in the peaceful pill handbook (there should be a recent edition in the resources megathread), if you go to the section that tells you where you can find N it should show a protonmail from a guy in Mexico whose name starts with A.

A much cheaper alternative to N is the night-night method, some people just call it NN. It's also painless and keeps the body intact. You need an endless tree ratchet and some object (some people use cornhole bags, other use something like rolled up shirts or socks) to press the 'sweet spot' on your carotid arteries and use the ratchet to make sure the objects stay in place, keeping the sweet spot pressed. Some people use gorilla tape to make sure the objects don't shift positions before putting the ratchet around their neck. No hanging involved, you can do this in bed, and it lets you keep breathing normally until you pass out within 15-20 seconds, and you die within the hour from brain damage (make sure no one will find you!). The hardest part is finding the 'sweet spot', where the carotid arteries split into the internal and external carotid arteries. Finding this split and pressing it will 1) keep oxygen from going to your brain and 2) send a signal to slow down your heart rate. There's a megathread on it here, if you're interested be sure to read the whole thing: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/

Reactions: dras23, EmotionlessWanderer, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Sorry, good luck with that.

Once you have spent some time on this forum, you will know that what you are asking for, does not exist.
NOTHING guarantees a 100% success rate.
Even blowing your brains out with a sawed off shotgun using 00 buckshot, is only 99% guaranteed.
That method fast, but not peaceful, and the gun could be hard to get, and will cost some money.
The most peaceful method with a fairly high rate of success is Nembutal, aka "N".
It is hard to get, and expensive: about $600 USD for enough to guarantee to kill you.
Hanging is cheap, with stuff readily available, but success rate is not so great.

And then there is this little thing called Survival Instinct, aka "SI".
SI is the human body's will to survive, through both voluntary and involuntary actions.
When you ingest something that will kill you, your body will usually puke it up, so you will not die.
That is an example of an involuntary SI.
There are ways to suppress this action with drugs called antimetics.

If you want to "catch the bus" aka ctb, successfully, you will need to examine the methods available on this site.
Decide which one works best for your situation.
Study the method carefully to find out things to avoid.
Acquire everything you need to carry it out, and plan carefully in carrying it out.
That is the best way to guarantee success.

Attempts which are carried out on the spur of the moment are almost never successful.
And, they can fuck up your life, to prevent you from another successful attempt.
Well done, and well thought out...smile.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Soul, color_me_gone and 1 other person
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
The OP is already banned?? :ohh:

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap