P

PaYo

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
I am Simon and this is my method. The idea came to me after watching the movie about humane dispatching a mouses. The movie can be watch under this link:

Therefore to make thishappen you need four things.
1. Bag (any bag to fit your head that can you tighten around your neck.)
2. any hose.
3. CO2 bottle (you can buy it in any country! you reaaaaly dont need a charcoal in your bathroom)
- you can buy it or rent in your city, paying only for a gas. Check it
4. reductor Argon CO2
https://allegro.pl/oferta/reduktor-argon-co2-mieszanka-mig-mag-butla-gaz-8372096796

Then you cut the bag in the upper corner, Mount hose into it. Mount it on reductor, Mount reductor to bottle and run it! CO2 is heavier than air. Therefore it will be gathering around your mouth and nose. It can be mixed with air. And you still will succeed.

Instead of bag you can wear a medical air mask.

Unfortunately the idea is not yet checked. But if it will... it might be the new Number One to chose from. It should make you unconscious after 3 breath and kill you under a minute.

Ofc there is very much unknown, but pls, someone consider to test it. And then PIN IT.

Simon's Method : )

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I am Simon and this is my method. The idea came to me after watching the movie about humane dispatching a mouses. The movie can be watch under this link:
[...]

Therefore to make thishappen you need four things.
1. Bag (any bag to fit your head that can you tighten around your neck.)
2. any hose.
3. CO2 bottle (you can buy it in any country! you reaaaaly dont need a charcoal in your bathroom)
- you can buy it or rent in your city, paying only for a gas. Check it
4. reductor Argon CO2
https://allegro.pl/oferta/reduktor-argon-co2-mieszanka-mig-mag-butla-gaz-8372096796

Then you cut the bag in the upper corner, Mount hose into it. Mount it on reductor, Mount reductor to bottle and run it! CO2 is heavier than air. Therefore it will be gathering around your mouth and nose. It can be mixed with air. And you still will succeed.

Instead of bag you can wear a medical air mask.

Unfortunately the idea is not yet checked. But if it will... it might be the new Number One to chose from. It should make you unconscious after 3 breath and kill you under a minute.

Ofc there is very much unknown, but pls, someone consider to test it. And then PIN IT.

Simon's Method : )

But isn't this just basically an Exit Bag full of carbon dioxide? Won't this just lead to feelings of oxygen starvation and distress until you tear off the bag from survival instinct?

Reactions: smole, Red, SpottedPanda and 1 other person
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
CO2 is not what we want.. CO is what we want! CO2 will make you feel so panicked you won't be able to go through with it .

Reactions: SpottedPanda, Saed and autumnal
P

PaYo

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
Won't this just lead to feelings of oxygen starvation and distress until you tear off the bag from survival instinct?
I dont think so. You will be already unconsiouss, so no.

CO2 is not what we want.. CO is what we want! CO2 will make you feel so panicked you won't be able to go through with it .

okay thx, is think i miss the gases. but on mouse it went good. so i dont know now.

Last edited:
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I dont think so. You will be already unconsiouss, so no.

okay thx, is think i miss the gases. but on mouse it went good. so i dont know now.

There are numerous comments beneath the video asking whether CO2 is really painless for the mouse or not, suggesting the use of inert gases instead, and the author mentions in response he will try nitrogen as an alternative.

At a guess, I would say this method might appear relatively peaceful for the mouse, but that's only because the mouse is experiencing oxygen starvation and distress, but for such a short period of time. Additionally, the mouse has no anticipation of the gas coming, so does not take a large inhale of oxygen beforehand as a human might using an Exit Bag. Therefore the time taken to unconsciousness may be shorter. I guess it might be like a human breathing out, and then having their entire room sealed and instantly filled with carbon dioxide. You would definitely experience some suffering until you lost consciousness.

Reactions: SpottedPanda