• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
I'm thinking about doing it 100% this time, finally tomorrow I will try my hardest to take a walk to the cliff to scope the area.
Apologies if I don't but deep down I know this is the way I will go.
I don't want to get old, or die alone with no partner, no children. I'm missing my chances and have missed so many now life is pointless.
He's all I want, it's not co-dependency. It is love, it's destroying me, he called me earlier and I said "love you" then I had to apologise for saying it... his eyes roll and didn't say it back. I can't do it anymore. I have Monday or Wednesday as my option.

Also writing a letter to him now, he's the reason. He said to me a few months ago the girl he met gave him confidence and helped him.
No one gave me confidence, they all destroyed mine. No one helped me, I have no one anyway.

So how exactly do you go head first? I read fall backwards or run and jump or casually walk off the cliff. How then is that head first, head first doesn't seem possible.

• Hugs
Reactions: ropebunny, _Minsk and foxdie
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
When I think about jumping myself, I always imagine it like diving into a swimming pool then pulling my arms back before I hit the ground.

Reactions: raindrops and _Minsk
The Abyss

The Abyss

Why're we still here, just to suffer?
Dec 19, 2019
Same way Olympic swimmers dive in then Arms by side like a missile.

Reactions: raindrops and Emily_Numb
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
What do you do if you can't jump, and have to walk off the cliff? Is it reasonably easy to turn yourself over in the air if you're falling feet first to begin with?

Reactions: raindrops
ropebunny

ropebunny

*suicidal bunny noises*
Jul 26, 2020
I don't think it's a silly question, haha. It's something I've wondered too.

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Would standing upright and letting yourself fall forward work?