Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Some times he drives me crazy. Everything about him annoys me. It's almost like i need a break from him every now and again. Go back home for a weekend or stay at a hotel for a night, idk. But then I'm scared I'll get use to the me time and want to go back to him less and less. Which makes me question the relationship. Of course should I question the relationship because I don't think it's the relationship I think it's me. While I am happy in my little family setting I do sometimes imagine a little place with just me and my kitties, finding myself leaning towards codependancy and independence. But I couldn't possibly have both, it doesn't work that way.

I want to be with him and at the same time I don't. But I don't want to be alone, I'd rather be with him.

Oh the complex web that is my emotions. I think a couple flies fell through and now some of the strainds are crossing :blarg::pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: crybaby, Blondi, JustAMatterOfTime and 3 others
Bat 17

Bat 17

Bat 17
Mar 30, 2021
I think you are too young to consign yourself to living the solitary life of a cat lady!

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Im 'home alone' (he's outside so in my head I'm alone). Im enjoying it. Puttering around, doing what I want. But at the same time it feels slightly empty.... How can I be alone but not at the same time? Idk, maybe it's just because I am alone. Maybe I will feel differently when my cats get here and being alone won't feel so lonely. Sadly I'm not sure that's the answer though.... I can never be happy....

• Hugs
Reactions: Bat 17