S

Saddaisy

Student
May 16, 2020
So now my date is going to have to change. His trip is canceled because his friend is in corona quarantine for two or more weeks. This virus ruined my summer bucket list plans and now it won't even let me go out when I want.

Guess I'll have more time to plan. Need to look up what drugs I could add on. I can get several prescription ones easy so I guess I'll work on that and maybe even finish my sleeve. Not that it'll really matter, but that's the one of the thins that was on my 10-20 year Switzerland bucket list. Well technically I had about 30 tattoos picked out... but what can you do I guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: Notwinnernotawin, Red and not-2-b-the-answer
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Good to get extra time to refine and hone you plan to perfection :happy:
Plus getting the sleeve finished would mean you'd leave a complete artwork behind in your wake...
Is there any way we can preserve our tattoos after death? Just idle wondering as can't be bothered to research today :wink:

S

Saddaisy

Student
May 16, 2020
Good to get extra time to refine and hone you plan to perfection :happy:
Plus getting the sleeve finished would mean you'd leave a complete artwork behind in your wake...
Is there any way we can preserve our tattoos after death? Just idle wondering as can't be bothered to research today :wink:
That is true about my sleeve. My artist is soooo excited to finish it because I've pretty much let him design the entire thing (except the very first piece-before I decided I wanted a sleeve)

he's so excited after each piece is done and keeps talking about how awesome it's going to look and how he'll need a picture of it to advertise his work and what he comes up with.

so I guess it nothing else I'll at least bring some joy into someone's life. And I'll probably leave him a pretty nice tip (on top on my usual one) for him designing the entire thing.