earth_bound

earth_bound

sick 4ever
Jan 9, 2024
Why are people so cruel?
i dont know what to do anymore. I am constantly harassed everywhere i go and am completely alone. What did I do to deserve a life of torture? I just want peace

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, SVEN and BlackMoon
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Everywhere? Are you sure? Being alone can create delusional and negative thinking, which can manifest itself in unpleasant coincidences or as a mental disorder.

Reactions: Kit1
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Humans certainly are the worst species to me, it's horrible how many of them just create so much harm and suffering. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for.

Reactions: earth_bound
earth_bound

earth_bound

sick 4ever
Jan 9, 2024
Everywhere? Are you sure? Being alone can create delusional and negative thinking, which can manifest itself in unpleasant coincidences or as a mental disorder.
Yeah, im aware that my mental disorder plays a roll in me thinking the harassment is "everywhere." But I basically mean it's an everyday occurrence for me. I very rarely have any positive social interactions. It's either no social interaction or negative harassment. Just sucks that people create so much harm to others.

• Hugs
Imprisoned

Imprisoned

Oblivion
Jan 10, 2024
I experience the same thing. I think it's because I'm very ugly. Idk. It's part of why I've chosen to isolate myself for a big chunk of my life. No people=no problems (sorta ;-;)

• Hugs