A clown šŸ¤”
Jan 2, 2023
I am sick and tired of suicide being seen as something solely the product of a sick mind and that the 'vulnerable' individual must be 'protected' by coercive and tyrannical means such as completely prohibiting safe and peaceful methods or locking them up and drugging them against their will in psychiatric hospitals. They wonder why some people don't choose their 'help', well, what person in their right mind wants to be condescendingly treated like a child who doesn't know what they are doing, be stripped of their dignity and autonomy and be forced to do things against their will and then be given a bill for that abuse? even if it was free, it doesn't make it any better. It's like forcing a child to eat a crappy meal through drugs and telling that he is not right in the head instead of actually learning how to cook and prepare a better dish. As if they really care that much about people's welfare. They care so much about people's welfare that nobody did anything when i suffered from bullying for years or continue with useless wars that subject many people to great suffering or when rich people took advantage of a catastrophe in Hawaii to get more profit and so there are many examples of their hypocrisy. It's funny, they treat you with indifference and don't give a fuck about your suffering until you wish you don't want to participate in this anymore, then everybody supposedly 'cares' about your well being, they 'save' you and then they keep treating you with the same indifference as before or they sell you 'help' or force you to buy it, ha, what a fucking joke. As if society is perfect and doesn't affect people's quality of life at all.

I'm not against people who voluntarily take or want to try these drugs, therapy, hospitals and other things of psychiatry but forcing/coercing someone against their will into that is simply abuse.

Also not against trying to dissuade a person from suicide through conversation, what it's not acceptable is obligating someone to continue living by force.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dizzdesi, myusername890, Hotsackage and 2 others
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
Could not have said it better if I tried <3

The hypocrisy of societal institutions and of those in the highest levels of power in most of the world is pretty incredible

warm dreams

warm dreams

Nov 23, 2023
I absolutely agree with your opinion. A citizen cannot be allowed to die because he has not paid enough taxes for the benefit of the state. Fucking totalitarianism still exists today.

Best wishes

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so horrific how suicidal people are punished by being locked in psych wards simply for wanting to die, I despise this pro-suffering world where suicide isn't viewed as a valid option. The reality is that the society needs slaves which is why there's so much brainwashing into trying to make people believe that wanting to die is irrational despite the fact that it's anything but.

Reactions: myusername890