N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I hope this makes sense in English. In psychiatry they try do deal with suffering. My psychologist said life is suffering. This is reason why suffering is normal. It is his way of coping with shit. Many caregivers said there are is some injustice and some people have simply a bad fate. I am really sick of this. These people just do not want to see the reality because it disturbs there little bubble of life as a precious gift. Life is extremely unfair. It is easy to say that i am just bitter because my life is ruined. But the industrialised world exploits the third world. We slaughter animals in an absurd way. And the following generations will look with disgust at us what we did top this planet/ animals etc.

I do not think nihilism is the real answer. I sometimes really like the idea of antinatalism. But i am not sure whether this philosophy just make depressions worse. Even if some people stop getting children it will be the wrong people. I think many well-educated people will stop procreate children if climate change will be way worse in some years. Being a human on planet earth might be not that funny. Nevertheless i think technology could provide some benefits.

I talk to much. And to much about different topics.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hurt, Life is pointless, adam&eve and 9 others
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
You sound very lucid to me. You've come across lots of ideas, all have some merit in some situations, but none of them are how reality actually is. I'm not sure there's any way to resolve it for every potential situation you might experience in life, its too simplistic to decide one way and reject all others.

Its probably the hardest thing to do, but I find its best to stay as open minded as you can - don't accept anything as absolute truth, but don't reject anything either.

Reactions: noname223

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Even if some people stop getting children it will be the wrong people.
Yep. (If I understood it correctly.) The nature might just select for people who procreate without being bothered with all this suffering stuff.

S

Snatsbats

Student
Jan 9, 2021
Life is just as it is. You either deal with it or you dont. I don't.

M

mf25748

Jan 4, 2021
Yeah is survival of the fittest and in survival unfair and cruelty are one of the strongest weapons, people who stop having children to preserve the planet are deemed unfit by nature. We live in a crue unfair place and some don't adapt but are told to keep living

• Love
Reactions: confused-gemini
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I don't know what to believe in anymore but when they say to me "it's your fate." "it's meant to be this way" I'm just like... "Oh god...fu*k you!"
I dislike therapy so much! It doesn't work at all. And my psychiatrist is kinda cool but the pills can only make me sleep for some hours.

• Love
Reactions: Hurt, confused-gemini, noname223 and 1 other person
Nodscene

Nodscene

Its time
Jun 7, 2019
If your therapist is saying shit like that to you it's definitely time to find someone else. It doesn't sound like they should be in that line of work to be honest.

Reactions: Hurt and confused-gemini
Y

Yasuke

Jan 29, 2020
What's so wrong about that? Its true that fate exist.