• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DegenerateDean

Apr 30, 2019
Hi everyone, I've been lurking for a number of weeks and trying to figure out what method would best suit me. The reason I've decided to kill myself is because I cant stand working anymore. I took out around 20k in loans and tried to gamble my way out of the 9-5 pit. Lost it all, cant afford to pay back but fuck it. I'm glad I gave it a go. Nobody will have to pay my debt it will just die with me which is nice. Going with the partial hang and hoping to be dead within the next hour or so. I know I haven't spoken to any of you guys but I feel like I was part of something even just reading posts each night. Thank you so much and goodbye.

• Hugs
Reactions: Alchemist and LMFAO FOCKERS
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
I'm sorry you are going through this. I think you may want to pause. I've lost a lot of money as well. I know the feeling.

What kind of work do you do?

Reactions: Alchemist