SweetTangerine

SweetTangerine

ᴸᵉᵗ ᵘˢ ᵖˡᵃʸ, ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗᵉˢᵗ ᵒᶠ ˢᵗᵃᵍᵉˢ!!
Nov 9, 2020
everything i do, i end up feeling like shit. when i think i'm starting to get better, i feel selfish for being happy and crash down again. ive tried killing myself so many times but have always been too scared to follow through, and i want to get over that. i'm tired of feeling stupid and useless; i know that everyone i've talked to about these feelings just dont want to feel responsible for my death and i'm sure when i make them realize that it wouldn't be their fault, they'd be fine with it.

i'm so fucking tired of being useless.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, whywere, foxdie and 4 others
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Tired of feeling useless too. The near future awaits and I have a bag of my sunshine.

• Hugs
Reactions: SweetTangerine, whywere and Ghost2211
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
HI! 1st) You are NOT.. NOT useless. you are a vibrant and loving human. After I read your post I was like WOW!, this person is so thoughtful and nice. 2nd) You are part of our FAMILY here and I care about you and want the best for you. Please try and remember that you have all of us here and I for one want all the best in this world for you. Please take care of yourself and we LOVE you here!!!! Walter:heart::hug:

Reactions: SweetTangerine and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You're not useless, and you're valued here. We often feel worse about ourselves than others actually think of us. I hope you're able to find some comfort in the community, and Tangy is such a good girl. She's on my island too.

• Love
Reactions: SweetTangerine and whywere