• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

denjiwillsaveme

denjiwillsaveme

Apr 11, 2024
Talk about a rough ass week, I am so sick of living here on earth.

I try so badly not to let things get to me but I'm tired of my dad and mom and just everyone in general, having an alcoholic father is not for the weak and I am just about to CTB if it keeps going on. He's such a POC and I seriously can't live life with him at all, I always think about running away but then what, do I keep living? Like I fucken hate this world as it is and I still have to try and keep fighting for it, FUC NO

This whole week he's been so annoying about me driving because he can't (he has a DUI) but I'm so sick of him waking me up from sleeping to get him beer, I'm just too sick that I have to take him since I am the only one that can do it. We recently went out of state for a funeral and it was so dumb because the person who died was a pedo I had no choice but to go and I was the one driving but he kept on nagging about the way I drove WHEN I AM A SAFE DRIVER but I get so much anxiety being around him but I was so tired of him blaming me for any minor inconvenience. Then he tells me that wouldn't know what to do if one of his children were to die before him...

But seriously I will leave before him so he and my family can suffer in hell cause I don't deserve any mistreatment when everything I do is to understand them and be compassionate but I can't anymore I don't think I can just forget the horrible mistreatment he does to me

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Yeet_Me_Away, DeIetedUser4739 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It must be so awful and torturous being around someone like that, I understand why you'd feel so tired but anyway I hope that you eventually find what you search for.