H

Hunter2005

Experienced
Apr 15, 2023
So does anyone want to kill themselves because they have a sick body? Like no matter what they do it's just sick all the time?

Reactions: geogaddi_676
geogaddi_676

geogaddi_676

Jul 12, 2023
I have chronic insomnia so deal with chronic fatigue, aches and pains pretty much 24/7. It takes me longer to recover from exercise and illnesses and cognitively I feel impaired and getting slower every day. I'm naturally an introvert though, so I don't mind hiding away and living a reclusive life mostly, but whenever I try to imagine building a better life for myself and doing something that requires effort and energy, like finding a new job, travelling or going out with friends etc, I often feel like i'm too ill and exhausted to do so, so I don't. The end result of years of this behaviour is that i'm very isolated and withdrawn from people and society. I think if I was extroverted and outgoing it would hurt more, but i'm still human and often crave human connection and an active lifestyle. Its one of the many reasons I want to CTB, I don't feel human most days but just surviving and trying to get through the day, without spiralling into a depression.

• Aww..
Reactions: vanillamilkshakes