Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i have 6 siblings, but i am alone.....
i have 2 little half brothers, they have the same parents.
i have a little half brother and little half sister, they have the same parents
i have an older step brother and older step sister, they have the same parents
then theres me....just me....only me :aw:

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: lofticries, Ginnn, Lily (Osako) and 2 others
catflowers

catflowers

Experienced
Jul 31, 2022
being alone isn't a sad thing it can be a good thing
it's being lonely that will fuck you up
you can be in a sea of people and still feel lonely it's the worst

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: outatime_85, Dead Meat and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
being alone isn't a sad thing
agreed but for me its sad. they all have the support of family and each other while im dealing with crippling mental illnesses, constant physical pain all alone with no family

• Aww..
Reactions: outatime_85 and Dead Meat
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Socializing with people and even more so with the family, is important
Have you tried contacting them?

catflowers

catflowers

Experienced
Jul 31, 2022
agreed but for me its sad. they all have the support of family and each other while im dealing with crippling mental illnesses, constant physical pain all alone with no family
it's not that simple if you realize that most people don't have as much support as they think you do
comparison is the thief of joy

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Socializing with people and even more so with the family, is important
Have you tried contacting them?
the mixture (brothers and sisters) no. i stopped talking to those 4, my dad and stepmom when it repeatedly became obvious i was their last thought (a little over a year ago)
i talk to my little brothers, ive been with them since they were born (literally raised the oldest when i was 11-16). but they still live with my abusive parents (my bros are fine, theyre male and wanted. i was a girl and not) so i cant see them and i have to watch what i talk about. on top of that hes been unintentionally triggering lately. they got him chickens and hes telling me about it, which i get but they murdered my chickens and ducks then blamed me saying i killed them when i was only 10 (plus apparently i have bpd, meaning this would have hit me hard) so talking to him has been difficult recently and i have to talk to the younger through the older one because hes too young for fb (really they both are).

catflowers

catflowers

Experienced
Jul 31, 2022
the mixture (brothers and sisters) no. i stopped talking to those 4, my dad and stepmom when it repeatedly became obvious i was their last thought (a little over a year ago)
i talk to my little brothers, ive been with them since they were born (literally raised the oldest when i was 11-16). but they still live with my abusive parents (my bros are fine, theyre male and wanted. i was a girl and not) so i cant see them and i have to watch what i talk about. on top of that hes been unintentionally triggering lately. they got him chickens and hes telling me about it, which i get but they murdered my chickens and ducks then blamed me saying i killed them when i was only 10 (plus apparently i have bpd, meaning this would have hit me hard) so talking to him has been difficult recently and i have to talk to the younger through the older one because hes too young for fb (really they both are).
complicated family do you care to explain why makes you so sad

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
complicated family do you care to explain why makes you so sad
basically how they come in pairs and im alone. i dont have a direct sibling to go through things with like they do...

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I sense that you have an opportunity to talk with your family. You seem like a nice person but damaged by society

• Love
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I sense that you have an opportunity to talk with your family. You seem like a nice person but damaged by society
if i wanted to message them i could, but why? theyre just like every other useless human
just because they are pairs does not mean they are perfect
you havent seen them, i have. and i also know their backstory and how things are

catflowers

catflowers

Experienced
Jul 31, 2022
if i wanted to message them i could, but why? theyre just like every other useless human

you havent seen them, i have. and i also know their backstory and how things are
your siblings are awesome im sure but being independent is way better in my opinion nobody tells you what the fuck to do

• Love
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
your siblings are awesome
lmfao no. well not the 4 from dads side. i love my 2 little brothers and am even sacrificing my life for them (i cant go to therapy for 10yrs or else it could cause an uprising in their life id rather not have them deal with), but the 4 on dads side. my stepsiblings just annoy me and are opposite to my 'views' (i put views that way because its triggering so its a bit more then just an opinion) and the 2 younger ones are spoiled af.
Try it. You lose nothing, friend
im not trying something that ive been trying for years (he messaged when i was 18, i ditched him when i was 22) only to repeatedly be proven right again and again. without even a response from them i want to slit my throat just thinking about it