• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
Why not use handcuff or wire zip tie to overcome SI?
Can use 1 hand only to lock it up and put the hands in the back.

This method to overcome SI meant for OD+bag, inert gas, etc to avoid remove/rip the bag

i also saw it from movie/documentary about suicide long ago.

edit: turn out someone copied it:
Found dead in handcuffs with plastic bag over head

Images 27

The one like this is cheap and pretty strong. Just need to pull with one hand and done it cant be opened.

Last edited:
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Might make it slightly more awkward to take my SN with my hands tied behind my back,,,

• Yay!
Reactions: JustRandomGuy and checkouttime
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
Might make it slightly more awkward to take my SN with my hands tied behind my back,,,
SN doesnt really need that i think. As long as you dont call people for help&the SN isnt damaged.

When the dosage ingested is lethal, It should be able to kill

This method to overcome SI work better for OD+bag, inert gas, etc

So the hand doesnt rip/remove

Last edited:
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
My SI (or past history or both) is creating even more panic at the thought of tying my hands to die.

::Shuddering at the thought of being tied down in any way::

I dunno, I kind of want to just go with no bells, whistles, tie downs, etc. But, I have to say, today is a really bad day - I am in a lot of pain, and when that happens, that SN looks pretty tasty to me.

Sorry people this is not meant as encouragement - I can barely function today and am probably not making much sense.

Much love to all of you!

Reactions: Efilismislife