Text
Nov 2, 2023
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck SI

• Hugs
Reactions: DEATH IS FREEDOM, thewalkingdread, SenseOfLoss and 6 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Like I said to you before, don't stress yourself too much because you failed. SI is normal and it is very hard to overcome for some people, which is why you shouldn't be so stressed about it. Please rest and don't think about your failures.

I'm not invalidating what you think, I also believe it is abhorrent but after failing an attempt you must take the time to relax and wait until you are able to think with a clear mind again.

• Love
Reactions: Orbitc, doormat25, ThisIsLife and 2 others
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
Like I said to you before, don't stress yourself too much because you failed. SI is normal and it is very hard to overcome for some people, which is why you shouldn't be so stressed about it. Please rest and don't think about your failures.

I'm not invalidating what you think, I also believe it is abhorrent but after failing an attempt you must take the time to relax and wait until you are able to think with a clear mind again.
🫂

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Feeling this really hard right now. Signed, the person who can't do partial for the life of them.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SenseOfLoss and venin.n
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
The final step is never easy…….

• Love
Reactions: venin.n
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is too difficult to die, I hate how it's not more straightforward to permanently escape from the endless cycle of suffering that is existence.

• Love
Reactions: venin.n
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
Yea it's a tough thing to have to overcome and I don't think we really do. People that manage to end their life I think it's mostly because the method is successful not because they overcame it. At the last second before the train hits their body I'm sure they're like crap! Was this a good idea? In some cases im sure this is the last thought. If u are having such a hard time exiting it might be because you're one of the people who is needed here for some reason. This is just a theory of mine. For awhile I tried to unalive myself but something always kept stopping me or throwing me off the plan. So I decided I guess I gotta endure for now because my plans to exit keep getting ruined somehow.