Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
Due to my rather spontaneous (to their knowledge) road trip across the country my mom has became "concerned"

She doesn't suspect I'm suicidal but rather I'm doing something illegal. When I came back home the back of my truck was covered with salt from a recent snow storm. I also had to quit my job due to some BS policy that apparently you can only take three days off at a time. Along with some other reasons I can't disclose she believes I'm into illegal acts.

I understand how it looks but little does she know I'm just planning my suicide and I'll most likely be dead in a week. I just wanted to travel some more of the country before I went and work was unexpected even for me.

I suppose I should probably make a proper suicide note now to explain the recent events and why I did them. Any ideas if this is the best solution or if there's something better to do?

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: dreamingofrest, Forever Sleep, penguinl0v3s and 1 other person
RobertGomes

RobertGomes

Jan 16, 2024
My ask, what do you mean by 'something better'?

Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
My ask, what do you mean by 'something better'?
Just something to better explain my recent actions once I'm dead. I don't want to tell anyone I'm gonna ctb in a week or so for obvious reasons.

RobertGomes

RobertGomes

Jan 16, 2024
Ok, understood. Thanks for explaining.

Reactions: Leavesfromthevine
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Have you shown her your photos? Tell her it was a Christmas present to yourself.
You want to switch jobs and went on a road trip for fun and relaxation.

• Love
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine, dreamingofrest and Praestat_Mori
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
"I just wanted to travel some more of the country before I went and work was unexpected even for me."

Say this without the second half of the sentence, and add for holiday spirit to it.

• Love
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine