• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PlateAchoes

May 10, 2020
Good currently evening where i am to you all, i have been lurking here so i can learn about ctbing with sodium nitrite while waiting for my purchase to arrive
It has arrived and i would just like verification that i got the right stuff
Il be going out tomorrow to source anti emitcs then fasting on Thursday and doing by friday if my cards have been played right

I figure i should keep my intentions brief seeing as this point needs to come across as clear as possible

Should anyone notice any flaws in my plan layed before you in regards to it and its execution please feel free to inform me
EDIT
because my phone is crapping itself
And i haven't the patience to deal with it
I guess il describe my purcahse in text
99% technic grade nitrite
Yellowish corlor
A few grains taste test shows it very salty
Does that sound like the right stuff?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
You don't need to fast 2 days.
And can you put your pictures in a spoiler? Pictures, links, websites, sources, brand names etc shouldn't be listed so publicly.

Reactions: autumnal
P

PlateAchoes

May 10, 2020
You don't need to fast 2 days.
And can you put your pictures in a spoiler? Pictures, links, websites, sources, brand names etc shouldn't be listed so publicly.
Sorry this is my first time posting plus im high
Did i hide it correctly?

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
When i click them it says error.

when you add the picture, highlight it, then click the 3 dots in the top left corner, then click spoiler. You can name it or leaveblank then click continue. Then save it.

• Love
Reactions: PlateAchoes
P

PlateAchoes

May 10, 2020
When i click them it says error.

when you add the picture, highlight it, then click the 3 dots in the top left corner, then click spoiler. You can name it or leaveblank then click continue. Then save it.
Ive edited out the pics and brand things with text instead

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Sounds like it is correct. You can also test it using aquarium strips if you feel the need.