• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Being okay sometimes is probably better than never being okay at all, but there's something awful about falling so far so easily. Just as I believe I'm in the clear I remember why I'd be better if I was corpse. There is no better suicide fuel than the inevitability of getting worse again.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: astrichaoz, divinemistress36, touyathecat and 5 others
N

nyul

Jun 5, 2024
I feel you. It also feels like such a terrible challenge to toe the line and not fall down. I feel like I have to work so hard and do everything right lest I fall into what may be my final depression. When I go high, it's just okay. When I go low, I go LOW.

• Love
Reactions: alicia, Alexei_Kirillov and Abyssal
alicia

alicia

worn down, and fraying at the edges
Apr 10, 2023
Painfully familiar. I am clawing myself out of a depressive episode that has lasted 6 months, half of which I was more or less catatonic. I'm not quite back to "okay" but I'm mostly functional right now, and it's just… exhausting. There's so little reward when you pull yourself back to "normal", just the regular grind of life and the tedious task of fixing up all the things that had gone wrong while you were ill. Sure, there's a sense of accomplishment: I dragged myself out of the abyss again. But there's also dread: inevitably I'll slip again and fall back down. I'm so unbearably tired.