U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

`Why me? Why me in particular? Like out of all the people here in this state why me? I was summoned years ago and now I have to do it again. Why is it me that has to do all the things I hate?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and moshimoshi
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
You can get a note from your doctor stating you aren't mentally fit for jury duty

• Love
Reactions: permanently tired, hopeless08 and moshimoshi
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
You can get a note from your doctor stating you aren't mentally fit for jury duty
False alarm. Apparently it's for Jury selection is what my mom told me. She said we can just sign the paper and send it right back.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore and divinemistress36
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Well,you are not the first person to have that reaction!

Reactions: sserafim and innominesatanas44
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Tell them if you get selected for jury duty, you'll kill yourself. That should get you out of it. It may get you sectioned, too, but at least you'd not have to serve.

• Yay!
Reactions: Forever Sleep and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I've never been summoned for jury duty, but don't you get paid for it? At least you get money lol

Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
Tell them you serve as a priest in the flying spaghetti monster cult and can't make an impartial judgement without influence from your faith

Or you are a violent anarchist and beieve the government has no right to make laws

Or you have had COVID-19 for a month and, *honestly*, its looking like this is going to be a long one

Or your friend's cousin's child is about to die and you are going to help take care of them every once in a while (erm idk maybe 1-2 days a year) for their last 5 years on this wretched planet

Or your whole family just died in a fiery plane crash and you have to be at the funeral (bonus points if you use the same reason next year)

Or your bone spurs and ache-y joints make moving your body far too difficult, youd get a doctors note but you dont have money/time

Or just act like a crazed psychopath so they mark you as "ineligble" or move you to the "do-not-call" list. It may seem daunting but if you follow the first 6 points above I promise this won't be too difficult.