Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
I was thinking with all the suicidal people here, if we made up a cult and died for it, that would made a lot of press and threw police off track, hehe. Imagine publicity our cult would get, with so many people killing themselves over it. I nominate L. Ron Hoyabembe as our spiritual leader and our devotion to the church of black scientologists.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: HadItAll, come to dust, Insomniac and 7 others
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
This site is not a cult and never will be one. Idc bout the fact that there's over 20,000 members - all and each and one of us are humans ,the last thing this forum needs is to actually become a cult then it will pretty much be everyone else on the outside were right since they already see this site as a death cult. I dont see how making a cult with us all is even remotely funny or interesting either. Sorry dont mean to hurt or offend you

Reactions: 81-Z@P@D, Fml, user_name_here and 5 others
O

ollo

Jul 4, 2021
A cult that will never grow, but only reduce in numbers

• Yay!
Reactions: Élégie, lavendersrue, rationaltake and 8 others
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
This site is not a cult and never will be one. Idc bout the fact that there's over 20,000 members - all and each and one of us are humans ,the last thing this forum needs is to actually become a cult then it will pretty much be everyone else on the outside were right since they already see this site as a death cult. I dont see how making a cult with us all is even remotely funny or interesting either. Sorry dont mean to hurt or offend you
The thread is humorous, not for realz

Reactions: rationaltake, ColorlessTrees, LacunaLacrimalis and 8 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Maybe not a cult, maybe a commune- or a clique- anything starting with a c would be ok with me. We're already a community, but maybe we can ramp it up a bit.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake, Arvinneedstodie, WonderingSoul and 4 others
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Do we get some free N coolade? The good stuff or I'm out.

Lol. If we we did have a cult we'd be the worst cult ever. Constant bickering, no cohesion and regular selfimplosion.

Its the cult equivalent of a headless chicken. :D

• Yay!
Reactions: Sluggish_Slump, ihopethisispainless, setmefreeyeah and 7 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Camp Suicide, where the fun never ends and you never leave.

• Yay!
Reactions: Sluggish_Slump, Gonnerr, Élégie and 9 others
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
That's what I'm saying, we need a commune.

I'm going to start a hippy retreat with animals, group meditation sessions, gardening and yoga classes. I'll run it until I go to prison for buying and distributing free N to those in need.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Sluggish_Slump, rationaltake, hungry_ghost and 3 others
whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
That's what I'm saying, we need a commune.

I'm going to start a hippy retreat with animals, group meditation sessions, gardening and yoga classes. I'll run it until I go to prison for buying and distributing free N to those in need.
The Nembutal Retreat suicide cult.

In 2022, Emily Yiannopolous, that went by the alias 'Foresight' in the grim world of online suicide discussion, started with her husband a naturist retreat in the virgin forests of Rocapampa, where the land could be bought cheaply. It offered the known repertoire of such places: yoga classes, taking care of an orchard and farm animals, hallucinogenic mushrooms, guided meditations, free love...

But this sinister site offered something extra: 'a peaceful exit from existence', or so the community claimed. They had stashed behind a poster of Krishnamurti at least 2 dozen vials of powerful barbiturates that are used to euthanize animals. It is believed they offered this to people that out of their own volition and after years of suffering and pondering had decided to stop living...

• Yay!
Reactions: Sluggish_Slump, rationaltake, Alcoholic Teletubby and 5 others
Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
i'm out.

Reactions: Sluggish_Slump and Al_stargate
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

Reactions: ihopethisispainless, Silenos and Al_stargate
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
We should all get bowl hair cuts, wear white Reeboks, and our cult song is Pink Floyd's The Wall album.

Join Us Mystery Science Theater 3000 GIF by MOODMAN

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Insomniac, Fml, Lost Magic and 6 others
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Season 4 No GIF
No Way Reaction GIF

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: archipelago, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Crazy4u and 3 others
C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
I would enjoy being in a suicide cult and taking part in mass suicide, but i cant find any way to.

• Love
Reactions: Sluggish_Slump, rationaltake, Arvinneedstodie and 3 others
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
We should all get bowl hair cuts, wear white Reeboks, and our cult song is Pink Floyd's The Wall album.

Funnily enough, baring the Pink Floyd thing, bowl cuts and white kicks are really on trend right now. Amongst a certain sort at least, usually found bro'ing out at the local gymnasium, appropriating someones culture or queuing for admission to the discotheque 'blowing clouds' from their vapes and checking each others quads. Totally not gay. In public.

Reactions: TheBroken, houseofleaves, Al_stargate and 1 other person
C

Capsicum_Corral

Experienced
Dec 10, 2021

That was a great album, but I'd have to nominate "Kill yourself" by Pink Guy as our cult song. Perhaps with different visuals, but the lyrics and tune are on point.

*Note: Title of that song is accurate. Don't listen if you're sensitive to that kind of thing.

Reactions: houseofleaves and Al_stargate
whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
I would enjoy being in a suicide cult and taking part in mass suicide, but i cant find any way to.
In my case only if we are promised to get beamed up to some mothership from an advanced civilization from a bald man with crazed eyes.

• Yay!
Reactions: rationaltake, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Al_stargate
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
We just need to find some land with no current residents. Maybe Jonestown, Guyana?

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, whatevs, Al_stargate and 2 others
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
  • Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Pluto and whatevs
TheBroken

TheBroken

What Really Matters Anymore?
Feb 13, 2022
Websters (the dictionary) defines cult several ways including: "great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement, or work" so strictly speaking SS is already a cult. But in today's culture all truth is relative and based on feelings or beliefs. In the end, truth is truth and therefore not defined or affected by how anyone feels or what they personally believe. But then I'm old school and probably just need to die as planned thereby reducing the burden my aging dirt shell imposes on society and the economy. Yep -

Reactions: Smart No More, Al_stargate and whatevs
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Websters (the dictionary) defines cult several ways including: "great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement, or work" so strictly speaking SS is already a cult. But in today's culture all truth is relative and based on feelings or beliefs. In the end, truth is truth and therefore not defined or affected by how anyone feels or what they personally believe. But then I'm old school and probably just need to die as planned thereby reducing the burden my aging dirt shell imposes on society and the economy. Yep -
Truthfully, it's not a cult, no matter what that definition says- a cult typically includes mind control and the leader or leaders of the cult exploiting most of the members in very unethical ways, and it invovles people spending significant amounts of their time together in person, usually most or all of their time,

Reactions: Al_stargate
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Has nobody watched "The good place"?!

I mean… unless there is fro-yo on every corner and shrimp fountains, I'm out!

whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
Outside of our agreement with the acceptability of suicide we pretty much disagree on everything else. To become an actual cult we would need more tenets, and a unified metaphysical visión.

TheBroken

TheBroken

What Really Matters Anymore?
Feb 13, 2022
Truthfully, it's not a cult, no matter what that definition says- a cult typically includes mind control and the leader or leaders of the cult exploiting most of the members in very unethical ways, and it invovles people spending significant amounts of their time together in person, usually most or all of their time,
Completely understand, again .... truth and words mean whatever people feel or believe and are not absolute these days. It's been an amazing transformation to watch. Websters just hasn't figured that out yet I guess (humor). It's why red lights at traffic intersections don't mean stop anymore, they mean just a few more cars can still go through before people have to get really serious about actually stopping for oncoming traffic (more humor). My post was mostly about having some thinly veiled humor for the day. Also, words have documented definition(s), which I use versus deciding the definition solely based on my opinion. I'm very thankful for SS, but strictly speaking it fits the definition of cult .... because there is great devotion to it's "idea" that committing suicide or not committing suicide should be a free - not criminalized - choice. Cult is often used in a bad way in the media or conversations, but cult isn't necessarily good or bad, it's just a word ..... sort of like saying a musician has a "cult following" regardless on number of followers. You can have a cult of just a few and it's still a cult. All good - peace out

Reactions: rationaltake, Smart No More and Al_stargate
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Completely understand, again .... truth and words mean whatever people feel or believe and are not absolute these days. It's been an amazing transformation to watch. Websters just hasn't figured that out yet I guess (humor). It's why red lights at traffic intersections don't mean stop anymore, they mean just a few more cars can still go through before people have to get really serious about actually stopping for oncoming traffic (more humor). My post was mostly about having some thinly veiled humor for the day. Also, words have documented definition(s), which I use versus deciding the definition solely based on my opinion. I'm very thankful for SS, but strictly speaking it fits the definition of cult .... because there is great devotion to it's "idea" that committing suicide or not committing suicide should be a free - not criminalized - choice. Cult is often used in a bad way in the media or conversations, but cult isn't necessarily good or bad, it's just a word ..... sort of like saying a musician has a "cult following" regardless on number of followers. You can have a cult of just a few and it's still a cult. All good - peace out
There are different ways you look at it, and I do see that some humor was involved, but having choice for ctb is a mission but not a cult- the term cult following really doesn't apply here either. I just keep in mind that people who are against this site could latch onto this term and use against the site in attempts to shut it down. The site really doesn't fit any accurate definition of the term cult, but it does accurately fit the definition of the term mission.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm super afraid of cults so probably not plus I'd also have literally nothing to contribute.

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
By the way ,i see people here calling this forum a suicide forum. It's a pro-choice forum. Not a suicide forum. Don't get confused.

Reactions: rationaltake and Al_stargate
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
It's a pro-choice forum. Not a suicide forum. Don't get confused.
You're wrong, this is actually a pro-death forum.

Source: Trust me I read it on Twitter

Reactions: rationaltake and Al_stargate
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
You're wrong, this is actually a pro-death forum.

Source: Trust me I read it on Twitter
Oh wait are you joking right now ? Just so i dont misunderstand

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames, Al_stargate and rationaltake