Surai

Surai

Mar 26, 2024
Should we conform to the pressures that push one into a corner of an enclosed room with those who keep me confined baiting me from birth to lead out through the one way which leads to trials and tribulations like a rat or a ginea pig endures to acheive its treat. But I am one rat of many and will recieve my own designed maze that I may traverse though and struggle to find my treat. peering through as it is translucent and envying those who were bred into a more spacious maybe percieved easier, but even then they are still within this mess of mazes that we all face. But my life is already cut short by my lack of sleep from stressing from the cycle of trying to succeed.what they feed me so even if I am achieve my treat I may be already close to my expirey. Or shall I kill myself so that I may be free? As I have already been led into the maze by the "societal norms" or so categorized as such when in reality it is the life norm that drive us into frustration on how these mazes were built by our captures and we had no control at it. holding us into each of our own designed cages leading us to figure out our own mazes. Or shall I meet with those who are detached from this globe of struggles and set myself free?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, pthnrdnojvsc and wren-briar
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Wish I would've set myself free decades ago. What a waste of time and resources.

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, wren-briar and Surai
Surai

Surai

Mar 26, 2024
I feel it may not even be pressures, just that they give us no other real option. Sly creatures
Or that they make us pressure ourselves through the thought of no other option, So succeeding in that one option is amplified

Last edited:
Reactions: wren-briar